BY O'KEEFFE'S #7 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
My sister always gets extremely dry hands during the winter, like to the point where they crack and bleed, so I recently bought this for her to try and it has worked miracles! She had used normally lotions before but Nothing works like this! She uses it once a day, and her hands stay nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a life-saver! My hands were SO dry because I ran out of my usual hand cream and hadn't used any for a week until I found this in my mom's purse and started using it! It made my hands feel so good, and all the dryness was gone. The best part is that it has no scent and sinks in really fast! I will definitely repurchase this when I run out!
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So my boyfriend does construction and his hands were starting to crack and get calluses so I bought him working hands st target for like $8 and it was beyond worth it. I feel this stuff is under priced for the miracles it's done on his hands!
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best hand cream, "hands down"! We own and operate a Custom Home Co., the winter weather wreaths havoc on hands, everyone in our family use this product. Even the guys on the job site use for. Racked,split, dry damaged hands!
alexa n.
My grandmother uses this amazing hand cream. She is a Care Giver for elderly. she always is using bleach and has her hands in water all day long. i have notice an difference in your hands they no longer are cracking and she has no pain. i also use it for  my dermatitis and its amazing.
Vivianne V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ever since I was young, I've always had dry and cracked skin on the web of my hand. Growing up, my hands had gotten even more dry from writing so much. Luckily now that I have discovered this product, I use it every night and my hands are moisturized, softer, and appear healthy during the day.
Julie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works so amazingly well. I use this because the skin around my nails gets so dry as well as my hands. This is so creamy and smooth. it has no scent and does not burn my hands. It is a little pricey but worth it for the amazing effect it has on my skin! It heals my dryness almost instantly.
Rob K.
Staff
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works extremely well. I heard about it at the gym from some of my weightlifting buddies. It's really good for when you tear open a callus on your hand - it will keep the area hydrated and let it heal. I ended up using it on my hands for general dryness too and it has worked wonders. In the winter time, this is my favorite product to use to heal and hydrate my hands. I used to use regular lotion, but I feel like this stuff penetrates your skin better whereas lotion stays on top and tends to rub off. It's definitely marketed to people who work with their hands, but it is useful to anyone with dry hands in the winter. And you can use it on other skin too! I know they make a formula for your feet but since these little tubs last forever, i have gotten by just fine with the hand variety. It is a quality product, where a little goes a long way and you get it for a great price. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Absolutely the best hand cream for winter hands. For many years. I have suffered with extreme hand dermatitis from the harsh winter elements. That is, until I found O'Keef's one day while in a local Gun shop. The bright green color drew me in, the products packaging description helped me to want to try it and the price was just reasonably affordable. Let me tell ya, this product is amazing! After one application I visibly saw and felt a huge difference. The dry cracks, splitting finger tips and the skin peeling was no longer there. I finally had found a miracle cream for my painfully winter abused hands in this round plastic jar. In fact, my hands were healed without having an oily residue and no weird medicine smell that gags everyone within 10 feet. I now tell everyone I know including my family that they must try the miracle hand cream in the bright green jar.
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
My husband does graphics and works a lot with signs and vinyl and his hands get really dry and this works wonders for him. It makes your hands feel a little of a greasy but it's not a bad greasy.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

back