BY O'KEEFFE'S #5 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
This stuff is great I don’t know what’s wrong with my hands but when my nerves bother me they burn and turn red mainly in the palms, I saw this at Rite Aid or the Dollar Store I can’t remember and tried it, it was great it helped stop the burning, itching and got my hands back in good shape! I highly recommend this if you have problems with your hands, elbows it’s good!
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
This is the most wonderful hand cream. I have dry hands quite often and it gets painful sometimes. I've tried using other hand creams but they leave my hands feeling greasy, which I hate. I decided to try this hand cream after trying another O'keeffe's
Product that I was impressed by and I'm glad I did. This moisturizes my hands amazingly without making them feel greasy. My hands feel as soft as a babies with this hand cream and I have been telling everyone I know about how amazing it is.

Does O'keeffe's make any product that isn't wonderful?
Molly L.
This is such a great product! I work in foodservice and am constantly washing my hands, so they get dried out quickly. The hand cream makes my skin feel so much better in an instant. It's not greasy and you don't need a huge amount. I'm sure most places carry this amazing product, but I purchased mine at Target and would recommend it to everyone!
C V.
I use my hands a lot and my husband always complain that my hands are always rough and dry. I've tried all kinds of lotion and none worked. I used O'keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream and in three days I noticed a big difference. For the first time in my life, I found something that actually works. My hands feel softer and looks better than before!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I honestly can’t survive a Wisconsin winter without this!! I’m a bartender so I’m constantly washing my hands and I get to the point where I’m taking ibuprofen because the cracks on my hands are so painful. This is the ONLY thing that helps. It does sting incredibly bad at first (if your hands get as bad as mine) but I’ll usually watch tv or something to keep my mind off the burn. I was surprised this was #10 in hand creams, now I’m going to check out the rest!!
Chelsey B.
Rockingham, VA
I have naturally dry skin, which gets worse in the winter months. With that and my food service job, my hands do not stand a chance against dryness. I used lotion for a long time with minimal success. This product has really helped my hands bounce back from their worse days. It stings like crazy if your hands are insanely dry, but it goes away after a few minutes. If you apply this overnight, your skin will be much better in the morning.
Leaann F.
I bought this for my husband because he works hard with his hands all day long and comes home with dry and cracked fingers all the time.  Since he's been using this he has noticed a huge difference and hasn't had any issues with his fingers cracking or drying out.  He loves how his hands feel and so do I.  I highly recommend this product if you have dry or cracked issues with your hands.  It does wonders!
leagh s.
green bay, WI
I love this hand cream. It is a bit thick and takes a few minutes to absorb so I usually just put it on before bed or while watching TV. I recommend it to all of my friends, particularly those who wash their hands a lot at work like food service employee s and healthcare workers.
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I’ve tried out Bag Balm and Corn Huskers lotion for rough and dry, cracked hands and this brand by far trumps the previous ones mentioned. It’s not super greasy. It doesn’t burn if you suffer from cracked finger tips like I do. Sometimes I go to bed with my hands in gloves or socks and this slathered all over and what a difference I see by morning! Great product. 5 stars for sure.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
I love this hand cream! I have very dry, cracked hands all winter long. As soon as I use this, my hands feel and look great! It heals the cracks without burning like some other hand creams. It is a must for winter!
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...