BY O'KEEFFE'S #5 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
nathalie h.
richmond
This product is good, i gave it a four star because my husband use it because his hand tend to get dry and crack but washing his hand all day is not convinient, wish it was water repellent. It is fantastic if you use it at night and put a glove. It is worth trying.
Dawn H.
My S.O. is a mechanic and this saves his hands when they're cracked and dry. I also use it when my heels get dry and it completely softens the skin. This is the best for extremely dry skin!
Lisa M.
Brampton, ON
I started using this cream last winter and it is the only cream that I have found that actually works.

Best cream ever for dry cracked skin especially in the winter months.
Redell W.
Saskatchewan
I like the thick creaminess of this product and that it doesn't have and odor. I find it does leave my hands a bit greasy but this coal miner with rough hands can deal
Brooke H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not a fan of the working hands. I did not find it did any more than other silicone based creams. my cracked skin was actually made slightly dryer and was very itchy.
Tami M.
Little Valley, NY
Despite the fragrance, this stuff does work on dry cracked hands. I'm a nurse and wash my hands 50x a day. My hands end up bleeding. I apply this at bedtime and wake up with healed hands
Morgan B.
Ruthven, ON
My husband is a mechanic and always has this lying around. I finally tried it and it works so well, better then any of the typical drug store lotions.
Vaishu S.
Omg it smell so nice that i feel like i have more of this . pls try thi sproduct u will nv regeret u would instead like to buy more of this it
zohaib i.
This cream is also good but i used it only once because it's not available in my city. So I'll strongly recommend you to purchase this cream.
Mélissa L.
I get horrible dry, cracked knuckles in the winter time. This stuff is my helper for sure! You can find it in most stores like Canadian Tire.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

Walmart