BY O'KEEFFE'S #7 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Hanna E.
windsor, ON
I was told amazing things about this by a friend who recommended it to me. I have horribly dry hands that crack peel and split. I seen this in the store and bought it instantly, however I was disappointed with what I got. I found the hand cream to be very greasy and not easily absorbed. My hands got quite irritated after application and I hated the smell
kathy r.
Lower Sackville, NS
Every year I get "dishpan hands". Knuckles cracked red, sore and sometimes bleeding. Being in water is awful. Who can go a day without having your hands in water. I guy I was working with gave me this to use.,...omg it was not heavy or greasy and no awful smell. Cleared my hands up. I always make sure I have this in my house. Side note, my son suffers with cracked heels so I decided to try the hand cream, started to heal them so I purchased the heel one to. Love the products.
Lindsay E.
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Great product - I bought two at Christmas - One for a mechanics stocking and one for a roofers stocking. They both say it leaves their hands decent to handle their tools. Decent from these two is high praise. Both guys really like it and now they are on me all the time to keep them supplied. I got it at the TSC, but noticed it is cheaper at HH. Either way according to the guys it is well worth the price and that is good enough for me.
Allison H.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
This stuff is so amazing! my hands get so dry and cracked in the winter that my fingers often end up bleeding. working hands helps me not get to that point!! I can feel them healing after just a couple of applications. I like that it has virtually no scent!
Tara R.
Love this product. I am a nurse and my boyfriend is in construction. We both use and love this and has helped our hands tremendously! Would recommend to anyone! Can find this almost everywhere now, I purchased in the local mall.
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
This hand cream does a good job of locking in oils. It sits on top of your skin to protect it, and needs to be worked in a bit. Some people may not like how it feels on the palms of their hands because it is very hard to use them after applying. If you go to bed with this on though, it will repair everything.
Winnie L.
I use this religiously during the wintertime. It helps my hands feel soft almost immediately. It is non-greasy, which is a plus. However, I do find that it leaves this film of something... not a deal-breaker, but definitely worth noting.
Jes I.
Toronto
I constantly wash my hands at work and during winter months my skin will cracked and bleed. This hand cream is the best and keeps hands moist through multiple washings!
nathalie h.
richmond
This product is good, i gave it a four star because my husband use it because his hand tend to get dry and crack but washing his hand all day is not convinient, wish it was water repellent. It is fantastic if you use it at night and put a glove. It is worth trying.
Dawn H.
My S.O. is a mechanic and this saves his hands when they're cracked and dry. I also use it when my heels get dry and it completely softens the skin. This is the best for extremely dry skin!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

back