BY O'KEEFFE'S #8 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?1 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely dry hands in the winter time and they were cracking and bleeding they got so bad. I’ve tried everything and nothing was working . My husband bought me O’keefee’s hand cream to try and my hands were fixed after just one use. You only need a small amount, it goes a long way. If your hands are really bad you may experience stinging but that is normal and it goes away pretty quickly. I highly highly recommend this cream for extremely dry and cracked skin!
Maggie P.
Paradise
This product has helped my dry cracked hands become soft an smooth! Love it! The price is reasonable and the results are amazing! Better than most other creams I have tried! Would definitely buy again
Tanya P.
Innisfil, ON
This stuff is amazing!! As a mother of two busy boys I am constantly washing my hands and they get dry and crack. I apply this to my hands and feet at night before bed and since have not had any cracking and my hands stay pretty moisturized throughout the day. It is great for fighting dry skin on feet and keeping them sandal ready. I swear by this stuff!
Payton U.
Canada
If my hands ever feel dry, this is the product I run to. Such a small amount leaves my hands so soft and moisturized for many many hours! It's non-greasy and doesn't wash off which I love.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best thing for dry and cracked hands. It is great for men and women as it is odorless and non greasy. It hydrates the skin and helps it retain moisture. You will notice a difference in days. This is seriously life changing.  You must try for yourself you won't be disappointing.
melissa m.
Kitchener, ON
If winter or hard outdoor working has your hands looking like cracked leather this is the product for you. I have sensitive skin and hate that sticky feeling after using cream. This product is great for sensitive skin, doesn’t leave your hands sticky and it gets rid of those annoying cracks.
Ella V.
I always wash my hands in my job and at home I do dishes and it really make my skin very dry and when I first try using okeeffes working hands I felt the difference right away.
member-81685
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this product for my partner since he has dry mechanic hands and It worked great for him. I used it too during winter time when my hands would get very dry and my hands stayed moisturized all day long. Thumbs up to this product!:)
Jayvelyn C.
Lacombe, AB
I love how this cream worked for my cracked, split and severely dry hands. I work in the kitchen and this is the only cream that doesn't wash off easily. It is not greasy and works as a barrier between my skin and water.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this stuff! I really hope people take the time to try this product! even after one use you'll see how amazing it really is. I've been using O'Keeffe's for years and won't trade it for any other product! the price is reasonable. and just remember a little goes a long way! Make sure to like their Facebook page as they do contest from time to time and give away free products. O'Keeffe's also comes in tube form (but I don't personally like that kind as I find it doesn't last as long).
There is no scent which is also a great feature. Please do your self a favor and try O'Keeffe hand cream, I know you'll love it!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...