BY O'KEEFFE'S #7 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Breanna E.
Rogers, AR
I have psoriasis that flares up in my hands in the winter and this stuff helps keep it away! It's amazing!
Katelyn S.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand cream worked wonders on my extremely dry hands after four applications they were smooth again.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is the only lotion that helps my eczema! So creamy and doesn't leave too much of an oily feeling.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
This works really well , but you have to be consistent about applying it several times a day.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this stuff for his dry hands. He uses it all winter. Definitely a good buy
Cheyanne E.
My husband really likes this product. It has helped so much with his dry and cracked hands!
Ola W.
Minneapolis, MN
The best hand cream ever and fragrance free EVEN BETTER made my hand very soft and smooth
Abby
Ormond Beach, FL
This works great on my husbands hands and he uses it on my feet makes the super soft.
Katelyn M.
State above texas
I LOVE this product!!! Sometimes after I shower, my hands itch SUPER bad (my skin gets dry super easy) and it hurts and is irritating, so I put some of this on before i go to sleep and I love it!!! I don’t know the price, but my family buys packs from Walmart and we get them all the time!!! (It’s also good for the heels of your feet!!)
Angela C.
United States
I have seen this stuff work wonders on my husband's hands especially when he worked out in the elements on a daily basis!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

back