BY O'KEEFFE'S #8 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?1 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
Saves my hands at work and the winter time but it's kind of greasy. Smell isn't bad though and a little goes a long way
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
My husband like this a lot. It doesn't have a scent and not greasy. Fast absorb and relieve the dry cracked skin fast
Ashly P.
Molalla , OR
Best men's hand cream on the market! Especially for men like my husband who do manual labor and mechanic work all day
nala b.
Brooklyn, NY
Its really a good product. Leaves your hands nice smooth and soft. No grease bad smell or oilyness if that's a word
Aliyah A.
Charlotte, NC
This product does work but the product container is way to small and the price is weird compared to other products
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
This is one of the best unscented hand creams I have tried. It leaves hands soft and moisturized. Very thick cream.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
In the winter my hands seen to get extra rough and dry i founds this at CVS or rite aid at a low cost of $7:00 LOVE
Delaney B.
South Hadley, MA
This product has a weird consistency and feel on your hands but it works. You should try it if you have dry hands.
Tina T.
Absolutely fantastic if your job dries out your hands definitely go out and pick this stuff up, it works wonders.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Use this a lot in winter, between washing hair and having chapped hands, they crack and bleed, this does wonders!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...