BY O'KEEFFE'S #5 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
I was really excited to try this and was pretty disappointed. The hand and goot lotuon are the same ingredients and they both are greasy
Cassandra C.
This product can repair even the driest hands. I use it every other day and my hand are silky smooth. The smell is nice not to perfumy
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this hand lotion. It leaves my hands feeling soft. The smell ok And the shape of the lotion container makes it easy to store.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
It's really keep my hands feel smooth and it does not smell to me. I use it for my patches of dry skin to my hands to keep it smooth.
winter c.
Magnolia, AR
Great product both my husband and I both use this for dry and cracked hands makes your hands softer and smoothr than most lotions
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I work outside daily and have cracked hands sometimes they bleed. This soothes and helps heals my sore hands as well as moistrized.
Linsi A.
Grand ledge, Mi
I will never go back to anything else I wash my hands a lot for my job and they are so dry but this stuff works wonders and fast!
Hannah  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing for rough hands. My boyfriend bought it and it helped heal his cracked hands. will definitely buy again.
My husband bought this for is and we both love it. I only use it before bed though because it takes a little longer to absorb.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this many years ago. It is light and not greasy at all. It is a bit pricey but I suppose it can be a nice treat.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

Walmart