BY O'KEEFFE'S #7 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Gabi I.
Holtsville
this product is amazing. I wash my hand constantly all day which causes them to peel and get irritated and rash. this helps almost instantly
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Put this on your hands at night and it leaves your hands smooth just like the package says. It leaves an awkward residue but it's worth it!!
Robyn F.
Gas City, IN
This is awesome. I had ruff dry hands from handwashing due to my career as a nurse and with in 2 days my hands were much softer and better.
Kaleen K.
My favorite lotion. My husband works outside and his hands were like sand paper. He started using this and it soothed his hands right away.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
I was really excited to try this and was pretty disappointed. The hand and goot lotuon are the same ingredients and they both are greasy
Latasha L.
Allentown, PA
Works really well, I'm a nurse and I'm always washing my hands and they get very dry, a little of this goes a long way and feels better.
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes yes yessss. This is a wonderful cream!! I use it on my hands and anywhere else I feel dry. This by far is my favorite lotion, cream.
Cassandra C.
This product can repair even the driest hands. I use it every other day and my hand are silky smooth. The smell is nice not to perfumy
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
It's really keep my hands feel smooth and it does not smell to me. I use it for my patches of dry skin to my hands to keep it smooth.
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this hand lotion. It leaves my hands feeling soft. The smell ok And the shape of the lotion container makes it easy to store.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

back