BY O'KEEFFE'S #10 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
I love this product. My hands used to be so dry and cracked and after just a week of using this they are back to being so soft. No more cracked fingertips or peeling skin all the time. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream what a huge difference you have made in my life.
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
This stuff is amazing! I found it at my local Super Target last night in Waterloo, IA. I’m a nanny and house keeper! I wash my hands so much through out the day and they have been disgusting looking and hurt from the harsh winter weather and being dry from washing them etc. This stuff works! I’ll definitely be purchasing it again :)
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
My husband uses this pretty much daily on his hands. He works outside and especially in the winter, they get dry and chapped and sore. This product absorbs quickly and he really likes it. He says that it helps his hands a lot, and they don't hurt as much as they do when he doesn't use it. There isn't much of an odor, that I find, and it's not greasy.
Lindsey S.
Since I have to wash my hands multiple times while at work, my hands are in pretty rough shape. I have tried so many different lotions for my hands and nothing worked until I bought this lotion. I seriously was so impressed. They had healed overnight from their dryness and cracks. I would 100% recommend this product.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So my hubby got this for something and never ended up using it so I stole it from him, let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised with this! I actually really liked it, the consistency is really smooth and it's a long last hydration from my hands. Not the most glamorous hand lotion but really gets the job done
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THis is the only thing that I have found to help my sore cracked and bleeding hands. I am a nurse and from washing my hands all week long my hands are in rough shape especially during the winter months. I can use this all weekend long and my hands look like new Monday morning to start my week of washing again.
Elaine R.
Williamston
This product was a Christmas present for my dad at first. Mostly because his hands are really rough from working outside. Then I got my hands on it, and so did most of the family. It makes your hands so soft, and soaks into your skin. It doesn’t leave a residue. Would purchase again
Kristen C.
Elkton , MD
This is the only hand cream that is non-greasy, water resistant, AND long lasting. My boyfriends hands crack until they bleed and this was a life saver for him. It doesn’t have a scent so he is more inclined to use it. Definitely recommend to anyone that has problems with rough, cracked skin.
Sam M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
My trainer recommended this to me because my knuckles kept splitting from boxing + winter weather. It's amazing!! Works much better than high end hand creams I've tried and my hands are nearly healed after just a few days use. You really can't beat the value you get for the price.
Hunter W.
Evanston
Using this cream twice a day, every day for 2 weeks completely healed my scarred hands. I wish I had taken a before and after picture, but after so many failed products, I nearly lost faith. Picked this up for $6 in a checkout line at the store, have NEVER looked back.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

back