BY O'KEEFFE'S #5 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Antes no me gusta ban las cremas pues senti a que dejaras mi piel toda pegajosa. Pero de see que probe esta crema que de facing da con ella definitely la recomiendo
Susan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream.It moisture my hands and leave if feeling. It's absolutely the best hand cream for winter usage. I would recommend this.
Sarah B.
Johnson City, TN
Wonderful hand cream! I used this when I had really dry knuckles and it didn't irritate them. I know my dad and boyfriend also use it all the time. It doesn't have a scent and is very fast acting.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
This product truly works my husband uses this for very scaly hands when medicated lotions don't work.its affordable and doesn't have a funky smell good to use at bedtime
Jane C.
I am very disappointed with this product. My father has very cracked hands, and I bought this for him assuming it would work, and it didn't at all. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Summer M.
I am not used to unscented hand creams, but this works extremely well. You can feel a difference as soon as you apply the product. It leaves no greasy ness or smell!
Becky P.
I 1st tried this because I got a coupon for it out of my Sunday paper. It is the best for repairing and keeping hands smooth and supple. I LOVE this product!~!~
Amanda S.
West Point, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband loves this lotion! He work's in machining and construction so often had rough sore hands. This Lotion is great to soften and heal cracked sore hands!
Alexandra  G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I worked at a hardware store where everything was really hands on, we sold this and I fell in love with it! It works amazing I wouldn't recommend anything else!
Hannah D.
Richmond, VT
I see this all of the time and I finally got the nerve to try it! It is so moisturizing and leaves my hands feeling great! For the price it is an amazing buy!
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

Walmart