BY O'KEEFFE'S #8 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?1 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
I love to use this in the winter right before I put gloves on. It doesn't have a scent, and it works really well to keep my hands from getting dry and nasty during the winter.
Kristina W.
Provo, UT
I work in a kitchen and the constant hand washing has always caused my hands to get dried and cracked. It was awful and unsightly. This hand cream SAVED my hands. I put it on the first time and by the next morning my hands were softer!
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
These have really helped with my perpetual cracked and dry skin. By far the best treatment I have ever bought. I also have used it on my feet and it works pretty well.
Angie E.
This lotion is nice. it goes on soda greasy but dries pretty fast. it's great for rough hands. Even my hubby uses it. we both love how soft it makes out hands feel.
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Antes no me gusta ban las cremas pues senti a que dejaras mi piel toda pegajosa. Pero de see que probe esta crema que de facing da con ella definitely la recomiendo
Susan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream.It moisture my hands and leave if feeling. It's absolutely the best hand cream for winter usage. I would recommend this.
Sarah B.
Johnson City, TN
Wonderful hand cream! I used this when I had really dry knuckles and it didn't irritate them. I know my dad and boyfriend also use it all the time. It doesn't have a scent and is very fast acting.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
This product truly works my husband uses this for very scaly hands when medicated lotions don't work.its affordable and doesn't have a funky smell good to use at bedtime
Jane C.
I am very disappointed with this product. My father has very cracked hands, and I bought this for him assuming it would work, and it didn't at all. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Summer M.
I am not used to unscented hand creams, but this works extremely well. You can feel a difference as soon as you apply the product. It leaves no greasy ness or smell!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...