BY O'KEEFFE'S #1 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this leave you hands feeling greasy?1 Answers
  • Does this work for eczema?1 Answers
Nicole C.
Alameda, CA
Between brutal Winters and constant hand washing, it all takes a great toll on my hands. My husband also works with industrial tools which leave his hands cracked. It's painful. This item helps a lot. We also use Eucerin Professional hands lotion.
Mary W.
I love this stuff. I am a massage therapist, so I am constantly washing my hands. Which in the winter, made them extremely dried out and cracked, but this cream made the super soft. I even use it for my elbows and feet, which helped a lot.
Emily G.
My fingertips end up getting split and chapped....not just dry. This stuff did amazingly well. It's unscented which I like, although the girlie girl in me sometimes wishes that it came in a scented version (nothing too heavy though).
Shelby D.
I use to work in a grocery store and I stocked shelves and the boxes make you hands dry and in the winter time my hands are already dry so I use this stuff at night before bed and it works so well. The only lotion that works!
Jakima  B.
Staten Island, NY
Really has no odor ūüėć I love it it helped my boyfriend Hands wonderfully he used it twice and within no time we saw improvement I'm so excited I can't wait to spread word of this product
And she what else this brand has in store
Sarah N.
Love this hand cream!! It keeps my hands super moisturized without being greasy. I even use it on my elbows and feet and it helps soo much. It's the perfect winter moisturizer
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
My husband works in a kitchen as a line cook. He cuts a lot of garlic that make his hands crack. He started using Working Hands and they have cleared up nicely. They only thing he doesn't like is that greasey feeling that it leaves..
Alexandra J.
This stuff is a miracle product. I have had eczema for all my life and after having tried all sorts of prescription lotions and ointments, this is my holy grail product. It cleared up my dry skin in 2 days. It will transform your hands, it really is the best. It has no scent, but the results speak for themselves.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
I love this product. my hands get so dry in the winter and on to of that I have to wash my hands constantly at work. this really helps them not dry out. I just apply it once before a shift and I'm good to go my whole shift!
Rebecca W.
Pineville, KY
Love, love, love this product. It saved my hands, especially in the winter and if you have dry crackling fingers that are sore like mine, you'll love this product. It even soothes with a cool sensation as its moisturizing!!
Blanca J.
Roswell , GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...