BY O'KEEFFE'S #8 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?1 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this location a couple times, definitely hydrated my hands and kept them hydrated for a couple hours. Felt a little oily after applying it and for the first 20 minutes. Like how it doesn't really have a scent that is strong.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
This hand cream is right on the money!!! It has helped my dry hands so much. In the winter where we live is horrible on my hands. And after trying everything and nothing seeming to work, I decided to try this. It has helped my dry hands from cracking and even my cuticles. I carry this around all the time. It's worth buying.
Odelia C.
A lot of my family members work with their hands all day and they use this to help with the roughness. They make sure to keep a big tub of it in the office at all times. I would recommend it to anyone with really rough and dry skin!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is a wonderful product and delivers on everything it promises my husbands hands needed this product because he uses them constantly at work and since I have found this product for him his hands look and feel so much better.
Loreen C.
Greenville, MI
This product really does wonders for my hands. I have arthritis so a lot of times I pit them under warm water to warm up. However having to do this left my hands dry and cracked. Since using the this product I haven't had any problems with dry or cracked hands. Hopefully they will make this for the mouth soon!
Darlene C.
What an excellent product. My hands and fingers got really chapped because I was constantly working in water for a long period of time and redness developed. I applied this product all over the problem areas and I felt the protective coating in no time also my hands got the relief it needed right away.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
With my job I am always washing my hands and wearing gloves so my hands get pretty dry and cracked. I even developed a rash on my knuckles. I tried working hands and two days later my hands were so soft and hardly ever dry! I use it everyday now and I could not be more happy with it! Its AMAZING!!!!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
This stuff is a lifesaver. I work with cardboard and it dries my hands out in the winter. It's best to use this stuff when you're going to sleep because it has a kind of greasy feel to it. I will def repurchase!
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing. I have some incredibly rough patches on my feet (I've been a dancer for about 15 years now) and this stuff helps it immediately. It's incredible how much it softens the skin. I definitely recommend this if you have overly dry skin anywhere. This is seriously a miracle worker.
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
My husband sweats by this stuff! He works in a shipping and receiving warehouse and always has rough chapped hands. This is the only product that helps his skin. I love it as well. It's smooth and non-greasy.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...