BY O'KEEFFE'S #5 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Callie C.
Novi, Mi
I would definitely put working hands on the list of products every person needs to have. It works like magic! I put a generous amount on at night and by the time I wake up, my hands are baby soft and my dry, cracked, skin is repaired. I swear everyone needs to try this!
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best cream for really dry and cracked hands I really do recommend this my mom used it because her hands were getting really dry and cracked and this is the only thing that help them get better
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
I love this product. My hands used to be so dry and cracked and after just a week of using this they are back to being so soft. No more cracked fingertips or peeling skin all the time. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream what a huge difference you have made in my life.
Crystal A.
Long Beach, CA
As a Batista this stuff is a miracle!! With the constant hand washing and whatnot my hands get pretty dry. Its also pretty useless to put lotion on because it comes right off and is usually greasy so it makes it hard to grab items. This stuff is nongreasy and even though I'll wash my hands, I don't feel like it comes off and keeps my hands moisturized.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
I brought this as a Christmas present to my husband who tend to work a lot with his hands being a carpenter, so this helps his hands a lot! it actually works, his cold rough hands with cuts and scabs on it became smooth again, 5/5 this is perfect!!
Grace C.
I had heard & read great things about this cream, so it was with great anticipation that I tried it. I don't think it's that great. It's moisturizing, sure, but it leaves a semi-oily residue that is annoying. The smell is inoffensive and very subtle.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
He usado está crema por los últimos dos meses para el cuidado de los pies, debo confesar que es lo mejor que he utilizado. No se siente ni grasosa, ni dura. Es muy suave al aplicar y se siente la hidratación al instante. Yo recomiendo la crema es muy buena.
Anna M.
Flat Gap, KY
My hands stay dry and cracked in cold weather so I decided to try O'Keefe's working hands cream. I t feels like putting on a thin layer glove my hands don't chap like they use too. I'm going to buy some for family in the medical field for Christmas.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff does what it says. It's not to expensive and it keeps your hands moist and prevents flaked and chapped skin . It's awesome for keeping a desk at the office to keep my hands comfortable when dealing with papers all day. Definitely recommend the
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
If I could give zero stars I would. Idk how anyone likes this hand cream. First, it does not do what the packaging says. My husband who has really dry hands bought it and we both used it. Leaves your hands all greasy and gross. Much rather use another product.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...