BeautyFaceFacial SkincareO'Keeffe's
Working Hands Hand Cream, Jar, 34 oz Pack of 36

O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, Jar, 3.4 oz Pack of 36

by O'Keeffe's

O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a concentrated hand cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked handsCreates a protective layer on the skin’s surface that instantly boosts moisture levels and helps prevent further moisture...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, Jar, 3.4 oz Pack of 36!
Marina R.
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, Jar, 3.4 oz Pack of 36 uploaded by Marina R.
Not a bad hand cream but I do feel that it's a little too greasy. Don't need to use much, but I just don't like how long it takes to dry down to not feel greasy. I would buy it again, but only use it when my hands are extremely dry and chapped. Not my every day hand cream.
Cynthia L.
Bell gardens, CA
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, Jar, 3.4 oz Pack of 36 uploaded by Cynthia L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Gets rid of scaly dry hands and also helps to heal if your hands are roughly damaged by the cold dry weather . I use this and swear by it everyday. The not thing that soothes dry rough hands . I love this
Mesha T.
This stuff works great for my construction worker husbands hands! It’s nice and thick so he puts it on before bed usually and really helps get into deep crevasses and dry spots. Highly recommend it! It’s also a decent price and lasts well!

Looking for your answer?