BY O'KEEFFE'S WORKING HANDS #37 in Hand Cream

New i Promotes Relief for Dry Hands Non-Greasy Unscented Long Lasting This long-lasting hand cream moisturizes severely dry, rough skin. OKeefes promotes relief by hydrating with a high level of glycerin and sealing in moisture with a barrier, even through hand washings. Safe for people with diabetes. see more...

• I'm in search of a good hand cream for winter when my han...2 Answers
  • Is this stuff really greasy?3 Answers
  • I work in a hospital and I also workout at the gym daily....2 Answers
Tarra T.
This is a miracle in a bottle. If you have to wash your hands a lot, you need this! My fingers tend to split at the corners of my nails, especially in winter, and anyone who has experienced this knows how painful it can be. This stuff is a godsend. You only need a small amount and it absorbs really well— not greasy. No smell, which is awesome because I can’t wear anything scented at work. The best part is it lasts through a few hand washings, so I only have to apply it a couple of times a day. My hands feel and look better than they have in years.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Not my favorite lotion ever, hence the 3 star rating. If you use too much of this lotion your hands will have that “wet” and “sticky” feeling for a while. I also did not notice a major difference in healing the dryness of my skin which was disappointing.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
I really enjoy how rapidly this product works you definitely must follow the instructions if you put too much it will be a horrible sticky feeling on your hands you only need a small amount on here hands I recommend it for very dry and cracked hands!
Becky S.
My mom plays the piano, works on glass crafts and is an avid gardener and always keeps this stuff by her bathroom sink. She says it's good and at night she'll slather it on her hands, put cotton gloves on and go to sleep to wake up feeling extra moisturized.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I am a waitress and work in the medical field as well and from washing my hands so much, my hands crack and dry! It's so painful! This lotion has changed all that! It works so well and keeps my hands super moisturized and hydrated all day long. A little goes a long way too - no need to squirt a palmful to lather all over your hands and wrists. It absorbs really well too which I love because I hate the feeling of putting on lotion and your hands feel all greasy afterwards.
Shanygne B.
It’s pretty sufficient so far. I’ve got this for my husband who happens to be a mechanic and his hands are very dry and sometimes form calluses. He’s been using it for somet Time now & I see major results. My only thing is that he’s the type of guy whose doesn’t moisture his hands to begin with. So I’m not sure if it’s just the fact that it’s a lotion or that’s it’s actually living up to it type. I guess sometimes men just need products where they feel they can still be masculine.
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can I give this more than 5 stars?? I have super dry skin, especially since I moved and nothing was working for it! But this stuff is great plus it is going to last a while because you only need a SMALL little dab for it to work! I use it for my hands and elbows and they’re starting to feel so much better! and for $8 you can’t beat it! I carry this stuff around constantly, it doesn’t leave my side!
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
Yes yes yes!!! I’m a hairstylist, so having my hands in water all day with washing they get super dry and crackle! This has been the only thing that has saved my hands! It doesn’t have a scent which I actually love, because it doesn’t give me a headache. I use it everyday and have never had a problem with it being greasy in anyway. A little goes a long way!!!
Maggy P.
Woodside, NY
great for tried hands. It's not very creamy and you definitely feel the difference. I always carry a small version in my bag so whenever my hands feel dry I use it. I love this product so much.
Danah A.
Charlotte
Works great at moisturizing hands without feeling greasy. I use this daily to help with my cuticles that are often dry and peeling. I also use this on my cracked dry heels and around my toes. Works great on any dry spots on knees and elbows as well. No scent
Michelle S.
Do you find this to be too greasy? Is it good value for your money?
Amy W.
Is this stuff really greasy?
Taylor D.
Alexandria, VA
I work in a hospital and I also workout at the gym daily. Between the two things, even my fingertips are dry and cracking. I'm so sick of it. Is this good?? Is it greasy?
Carrie W.
I'm in search of a good hand cream for winter when my hands are always dry. Has anybody given this a try? Was it any good?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
What kind of ingredients are in this product?

back