O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ;

Is this any good for dry cracked and sore hands?
When using does this soak in fairly quick or stay greasy?
Anybody use this for eczema ?
Start your review of O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Clearfield, PA
Purchased at: Dollar General
I was recommended this after struggling with dry winter hands and allergic creations to Bleach/Lighter which im in constant contact with due to being a hair stylist. I didnt think it was for me but WOW this stuff is amazing and i have bottles of it in all my bags, car, bathrooms and available at my work stations and on the go! Its amazing a little goes a LONG WAY and the results are almost instantly but over a 2 day period of applying thru out these days my hands felt so amazingly soft my skin didnt feel tight around my knuckles and it literally made my hands elbow and wrist so soft flexible and better than ever! Highly highly recommend to anyone that needs some moisture or repair to your skin...isnt for just callused grease wreck monkey guys working on cars! Lmfao!
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream uploaded by Laura T.
I didn’t love this... the reason why I bought this is because I used to work in a kitchen, it was winter time in Canada so I was constantly being exposed to extreme temperature changes and very harsh chemicals every single day. Although I find 100% Shea butter by Shea Moisture works just as well if not better! save yourself one less product!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
've tried every hand cream. I'm a teacher and I'm constantly washing my hands to the point where they were bleeding after work. Most hand creams make my hands sting when I put them on and don't make much of a difference. One of my co-workers recommended O'Keeffe's Working Hands. I was skeptical, this is for people with callus and work with their hands all day. I bought it on amazon for next to nothing. To my surprise, this is the best hand cream I've ever used. A little goes a long way. It is unscented and doesn't sting my hands. I only need to use it about once a week before I go to bed. My hands are no longer cracker and bleeding from excessive handwashing due to my job.
Lancaster, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works! My hands get extremely dry in the winter months with the cold weather and from always washing them to stay healthy. This jar can last so long. A little bit goes a little way. My hands and knuckles were so cracked and dry literally bleeding when I started using this. In 3 days my hands were almost completely healed. They were moisturized, not cracking and felt amazing. This is and will always be my go to product for my hands. It can feel greasy if you use a lot on the palms of your hands, which I hate that feeling so I absorb it with outside of my hands. This product needs to stay around forever.
Lithia Springs
THIS PRODUCT IS A MIRACLE WORKER! I struggle with dishydrosis on various spots year round, and the last time it ended up being across my ring finger. The cracking, itching, sensitive rash got so bad that I couldn’t wear my wedding rings and I would try not to cry when I had to wash my hands. I started using this hand cream and immediately the rash started improving. Within two weeks, the raw skin was all healed and the redness began to go down. Another two weeks later and there was no scarring or redness. Now I use it once in the morning and once in the evening as a preventative and I continue to swear by it.
I have the one that comes in the tube\bottle, not the tub, but man this hand lotion is the best ever. I used to get terribly dry, cracked hands that would bleed in the winter. But not anymore! It says to use only a little bit and that’s definitely true. If you use too much it gets really thick and sticky and uncomfortable on the hands. But this lotion is so good. It moisturizes my hands like no other and doesn’t have a scent to it which I enjoy. It has really changed my hands in the winter and if you struggle from dry skin I think you’d really like this too!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Idc who you are or what you do for a living, if you have dry hands, this will absolutely save them. My hands get so bad in the winter that my skin will start to split open and I’ll end up with tons of tiny cuts all over. It’s terrible and I wouldn’t wish it on anyway. But when I started using this, I haven’t had that problem at all. It went completely away and my nails grow nice and long due to having moisturizer. Once your skin absorbs it, it’s not sticky or slick on your hands. I’m telling you this stuff is a miracle.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use the hand cream that comes in a squeeze bottle and it is hands down the best hand cream I’ve ever used. I used to work in a home improvement store and spent part of the time there working in the paint counter. Using paint removers on my hands all day really dried them out and this product was perfect for moisturizing them. I now work at a bakery where I wash my hands near constantly and this product keeps them from cracking. Best of all, it doesn’t irritate my eczema and is an absolute lifesaver in the winter.
THIS product is AMAZING!!! My hands get so very dry, especially in the dry & cold air of winter they'll crack & it's terribly painful... I moisturize my hands with hand creams regularly but this one is my go-to when my hands are beyond dry and needing some relief that can't be found in other products!!! I've tried Working Hands brand lipbalm, hand lotion & hand cream myself and can honestly say I'd recommend them all to others... if you haven't already tried these products, might as well give them a try!!!
Brazil
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
All year my hands are SUPER dry. They get rough, itchy, even crack/bleed at the knuckles which is painful and NOT attractive. I’ve been using a small amount of this cream one time per day for the past 4 days and already notice a huge difference. It feels a bit greasy at first, but after a few minutes it completely absorbs. The scaly rough skin that often embarrasses me is gone. My hands have never been this smooth and I’m loving it! Maybe now I won’t be scared to go get my nails done. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Littleton, CO
il y a 6 mois
Heather P. • il y a 6 mois
As long as you dont use too much, it isnt too greasy. But it does have that slight greasy feeling. But works great for super dry hands
Walton, WV
il y a 10 mois
Caitlin C. • il y a 6 mois
Yes. I love it and use it all the time.
il y a un an
Crystal M. • il y a 6 mois
O'Keefes Working Hands is amazing! Relieves dry, cracked, rough hands in just one use. My hands get severely dry and this is the only stuff that works. It's like a miracle. I strongly recommend it!