BY O'KEEFFE'S #7 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...1 Answers
  • Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry an...6 Answers
Rutuja Y.
Somerville
My husband uses this cream
He finger tips gets very dry and forms cracks in them
But using this cream his fingers have healed
Although it takes time to heal, it’s not like it happens in the very first use or even first week for that matter
But continued use of the cream will give the necessary results
Jade K.
PRINCETON, IL
I am so thankful for this product!! I started a new job and because of the chemicals i work with my fingers are so dry. They are pealing,cracking even splitting and bleeding. Lotions didnt help. Then I tried tgis and bam!!! My hands feel soooo much better. Deffinatly for the "working hands"
Sarah C.
San Antonio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is straight up magic. I wash my hands a lot and so they are constantly scaly and painful. This is the only lotion that has made a significant change in the skin on my hands. It’s not super greasy or heavy like aquaphor but it feels more substantial than like a bath and body works lotion.
Kristen C.
Elkton
This is the only hand cream that is non-greasy, water resistant, AND long lasting. My boyfriends hands crack until they bleed and this was a life saver for him. It doesn’t have a scent so he is more inclined to use it. Definitely recommend to anyone that has problems with rough, cracked skin.
Jenny S.
Niota, IL
MY HANDS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK OFF DURING THE WINTER!!!!! I have been hunting for an amazing hand cream to use at work that won't get my keyboard all greasy, but will also calm down my burning,cracking hands. I have been loving this cream! It really does make my skin feel great without burning it with extra fragrances. The only down side is that it leaves a SLIGHT sticky feeling between my fingers and doesn't absorb super quickly. I'd highly recommend though!
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have actually been using this on my feet! I wish I would have taken a before picture. My heals were so dry that they were cracking open! Gross! I've started putting some of this stuff on my feet every night THREE NIGHTS AGO and my heals are already almost completely healed! They are smooth to the touch and no longer cracking. Amazing! This stuff is GOLD! And for the price?! Buy it. Buy it now.
LaTonya L.
Absolutely amazing!!! I'm southern and now that I live in the North, my hands are always dry. A friend recommended that I try O'Keefe's Products. Let's just say I met O'Keefe's and I'm in love!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I keep it in my work locker. It makes my hands feel amazing and it doesn’t leave them greasy! I don’t think it has that much of a scent. I would recommend this to everyone!
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
I love this product. My hands used to be so dry and cracked and after just a week of using this they are back to being so soft. No more cracked fingertips or peeling skin all the time. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream what a huge difference you have made in my life.
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
This stuff is amazing! I found it at my local Super Target last night in Waterloo, IA. I’m a nanny and house keeper! I wash my hands so much through out the day and they have been disgusting looking and hurt from the harsh winter weather and being dry from washing them etc. This stuff works! I’ll definitely be purchasing it again :)
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...