BY O'KEEFFE'S #5 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Rutuja Y.
Somerville
My husband uses this cream
He finger tips gets very dry and forms cracks in them
But using this cream his fingers have healed
Although it takes time to heal, it’s not like it happens in the very first use or even first week for that matter
But continued use of the cream will give the necessary results
Jade K.
PRINCETON, IL
I am so thankful for this product!! I started a new job and because of the chemicals i work with my fingers are so dry. They are pealing,cracking even splitting and bleeding. Lotions didnt help. Then I tried tgis and bam!!! My hands feel soooo much better. Deffinatly for the "working hands"
Sarah C.
This lotion is straight up magic. I wash my hands a lot and so they are constantly scaly and painful. This is the only lotion that has made a significant change in the skin on my hands. It’s not super greasy or heavy like aquaphor but it feels more substantial than like a bath and body works lotion.
Cassandr O.
Bakersfield
My husband works as a contractor & word with cement so he comes home with ruff hands. He has used this product on his hands and a couple day later seen results now he has smoother hands not as ruff as they used to be.
Jenny B.
Niota, IL
MY HANDS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK OFF DURING THE WINTER!!!!! I have been hunting for an amazing hand cream to use at work that won't get my keyboard all greasy, but will also calm down my burning,cracking hands. I have been loving this cream! It really does make my skin feel great without burning it with extra fragrances. The only down side is that it leaves a SLIGHT sticky feeling between my fingers and doesn't absorb super quickly. I'd highly recommend though!
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have actually been using this on my feet! I wish I would have taken a before picture. My heals were so dry that they were cracking open! Gross! I've started putting some of this stuff on my feet every night THREE NIGHTS AGO and my heals are already almost completely healed! They are smooth to the touch and no longer cracking. Amazing! This stuff is GOLD! And for the price?! Buy it. Buy it now.
Rhiannon P.
I’m a hairstylist & my hands are in & out of water all day, as well as handling harsh chemicals. I get DEEP cracks in my cuticles on my thumbs that get so painful, dermatitis, and just all out dry, irritated hands. This is the best product I’ve used yet that’s actually helped HEAL my problems. Most lotions mask the issues, but this actually goes in and takes care of them. Highly recommend.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
When winters get tough, sore hands reach for O’Keeffe’s. Exposed to the elements, rough hands can creep up on us. This green round wonder feels more like butter than a soufflé. It packs moisture where most badly needed and it doesn’t sting over cracked skin. Not a bad investment, a staple meant to complete any winter survival kit. Be sure to adapt this stuff into your own hand-care routine to ensure you retain the results you’ll see.
LaTonya L.
Absolutely amazing!!! I'm southern and now that I live in the North, my hands are always dry. A friend recommended that I try O'Keefe's Products. Let's just say I met O'Keefe's and I'm in love!
Abbey J.
Monmouth Beach
Purchased at: Walgreens
This hand cream is NO JOKE. Especially in the winter, my knuckles bleed and scab up from washing them constantly. This stuff gets rid of ALL dryness and cuts within two days of constant use. You don't need a lot because it'll feel greasy but once it soaks into your hands, you'll breathe a huge sigh of relief for your poor dry hands. It's also unscented.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...