O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Lisa M.O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY O'KEEFFE'S

harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
This works good. Gets all the nasty dirt from my hands. I also use it on my feet for those days I don't wear boots to the barn or if it's really muddy and dirt gets in my boots
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works well. My husband has dry, cracked rough hands. He uses this and it really helps alot. It does not have much of a scent to it. Rubs in nicely.
Skye G.
Clarksville, TN
I’m a hair stylist and a waitress, my hands are constantly being washed, and therefore constantly dry and cracking. This stuff is my life line, I love it.
Amber Dawn H.
Works great. I have really, really dry skin and this worked wonders and quickly. Great have repurchased a few times now.
chelsea h.
I don't have particularly dry hands, but decided to give this cream a try, thinking it wouldn't hurt to try!! I found the cream quite greasy feeling and left my hands feeling greasy for a solid hour afterwards! I love the packaging, as it is very easy to put the lid back on after use, and although I haven't tried it enough (and my hands and rent dry enough!) to REALLY give it an honest review, I do believe this will work wonders come next winter when my hands become dry and cracked!
Brittany W.