O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Lisa M.O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY O'KEEFFE'S

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
[product:o'keeffe's-working-hands-cream,-3.4-oz.] I would give O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream 10 Stars if I could!! This cream is absolutely AMAZING!! I'm telling you it does not only soften your hands it penetrates through your skin deep down so it starts working instantly. Not greasy not waxy on your hands. I had just started up with my every Winter cracking,, splitting unbelievably dry hands yesterday so I got this from my husband's cabinet and applied it on my hands and elbows. It started working instantly! Today my hands are NOT split open like they were yesterday! It truly and honestly IS amazing! If you hav'nt tried O'Keeffe's you definitely need to you won't go back to any other hand cream I promise you that! I highly highly recommend O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream!
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my fiance for christmas and put it in his stocking, i like the rubber grip type top. He's a mechanic and has extremely rough hands, lots of scars, burn marks and much more. We have tried tons of creams but nothing had really helped, i had read tons of reviews online and just decided to try it, he was super happy with it but said when he trid it said his hands still felt like they were wet, or like they had water on them. I didnt know exactly what he meant so i tried a little bit of the cream which is a thick very thick consistency that you kind of have to dig into, then after you rub it into your hands he was right it fully absorbed but your hands felt wet still, not greasy or oily but wet. It went away after about 10 minutes but my hands felt extremely soft afterwards and a little goes a long way we were both very pleased and he definitely wants me to get some again.
Elisa K.
Vienna, VA
The packaging isn't my favorite, so I was skeptical about this product. But like they say, don't judge a hand cream by its cover! The texture and consistency of this cream is WONDERFUL. You just know you're getting the treatment and moisture your hands deserve as you put this on. I use it every day and multiple times a day. The size is actually pretty good, this one container lasts me a few months.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This cream saved my hands from painful splits when I was working as a barista. It's not slippery, has no scent, and is affordable. If you have very dry hands or lots of splits in your skin- give this cream a try!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff works wonders! I keep it at my desk to use during the winter because my hands get really dried out, especially after shuffling through papers. This stuff keeps them from getting dried out or cracking. Not a huge fan of the smell.
Cheyenne B.
Gambrills, MD
My hands get so dry and cracked during the winter. I keep Working Hands in my purse at all times because it works wonders. I also put it on before bed!! Cover your hands with gloves and you'll wake up with baby-soft hands.
Nicole T.
Hamburg, PA
I love love love this stuff! It helps heal my dry cracked with hurting them!! I work as a pharmacy technician and we can't keep this stuff on the shelves! It helps so much, and it's fairly inexpensive
Briana L.
I have terrible eczema on my hands that I've had my entire life, and one day my dad brought this home to me and it was a life changer. My hands stay hydrated and not itchy all day
Michele L.
My dad world with his hands all day. He tried everything for his cracking skin. I bought this for him as a last ditch effort in helping heal his hands. Within two days the cracks were healing and no longer bleeding. He now keeps multiple jars around the house and his work shop.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I not only use it on my hands during the winter, but I also use it on my feet and heels year round. It really helps my dry cracked heels.
Brittany W.