Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareO'Keeffe's
for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 32 oz, Jar

O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar

O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar

Does it help cracked feet?
I Wanna Buy it, is it that Good?
How do you apply this product? Do you use it under socks at night or just as a regular lotion?
Start your review of O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream is amazing ! It is thicker in consistency but blends in perfect into your skin. The cream really helps with dry patches on my feet and o use on my legs up to my knees. Throw a pair of socks on and when taking them off my feet are so smooth an silky. Highly recommend this product ! [product:okeeffes-for-healthy-feet-foot-cream,-32-oz,-jar]
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Jaclyn W.
My heels can get very dry and cracked. Someone i know with very dry hands is obsessed with their healthy hands formula, so i decided to give this a try. I probably do not use it as often as i should, but my heels do feel a lot better when i use it. I wouldn't call this holy grail, but I would recommend.
Holli W.
Owensboro, KY
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Holli W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream has been a must have for me any time of year. In the summer it keeps my heels looking and feeling smooth and protects them from cracking and peeling due to dryness. In the winter it really helps to lock in moisture on the tops as well as the bottoms of my feet. There is no smell and it’s not a greasy cream either. If you use too much it will make your feet sticky, other than that it is a great product. O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar
Savannah R.
Morehead, KY
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Savannah R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Takes very little, non oily, scent free, moisturizing, healthy looking feet in just a matter of a couple days.
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Cassie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I would call this an average foot cream. It makes my feet moisturized and helps keep my heels from cracking. However it doesn't seem to help with the toughness of my heels. I go barefoot a lot so the skin on my heels is especially tough. I was hoping this would soften them up but it hasn't. Also if you use too much it gets sticky and sticky feet are kinda gross.
Lisa J.
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: CVS
I bought some of this not knowing how good it would actually be. It turns out this stuff works after the first use to start to heal your feet and make them soft and smooth. Daily use would result in amazing results. I paid $4.99 at CVS. #influenster #voxbox
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Christina H.
I bought this with high hopes, it has so many good reviews. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and haven't been able to tell a difference. It does not rub in at all. I was so disappointed.
Gwendolyn R.
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Gwendolyn R.
This cream is greasy and doesn't dry down quickly. It's the same issue I have with their hand cream. No scent which is nice but it only helped a bit with my heels. I expected better results and will most likely not purchase this again.
Jennifer G.
Knoxville, TN
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Jennifer G.
This works great for cracked heels, I’ve tried almost every and anything out there that claims to help, but this does exactly what it says and in about a week I seen major improvements, where as other products take 2-3 weeks to see the same results. If your like me and have this problem and get sick of eps soaks and ped-egg scrubs give this product a try, you will be glad you did!
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar uploaded by Jaclyn T.
My husband uses the hand cream and it works great so we picked up the foot cream as well. It works well to moisturize & exfoliate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Illiana R.
Bronx , NY
il y a 2 ans
I've been looking into the O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.2 oz., Jar o am not ready to purchase it yet because I dont know anyone who has used it. Any thoughts ?
Samantha M. il y a 2 ans
This cream is great. I've been using it for over a year now. It's quite thick but spreads nicely when applied. It really has helped the dry skin on my feet, especially the heel so would definitely recommend it. Don't expect miracles (as I have recently discovered how great 'hard foot skin removal blades' are that chiropodists use for literally peeling off hard stubborn foot skin - I get them from Amazon, but this cream is a great compliment to using something like that.