BY O'KEEFFE'S #95 in Foot Cream & Lotion

O¬タルKeeffe¬タルs for Healthy Feet Foot Cream provides intense moisturization to soothe severely dry, cracked feet and heels. When used daily, O¬タルKeeffe¬タルs relieves tired feet by penetrating deeply with high levels of glycerin and forms a protective... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melissa D.
Wlks Barr Twp, PA
I picked one of these up last week when I saw it at Christmas Tree Shops, and at the time I was really excited to find something that might help my extremely dry and cracked feet.   I have health conditions that make my skin crazily dry all year around but this winters been the worst and I figured I'd give it a go.    It was around $6.50 and I thought the price was reasonable if it gave me some relief.  Sadly it didn't meet my expectations.   It just feels like any other foot cream that I've tried.  I'd say it's comparable to Gold Bonds Diabetic Lotion.  So probably won't be repurchasing this unless the rest of this tub has some magical properties at the bottom of the container. lol
LaTese W.
U have dry crackef feet..or dry heel Lool mo further try this..I promise u will not be disappointed. A little goes a long way. Use at night or before bed and u will wake up with your feet feeling realy soft..cracked hills goes right away instantly...relieves dry itchy skin..love this stuff!!
Lurlyn Mae C.
This stuff is amazing! For the harsher winter months that dry out your skin, THIS amazing cream moisturizes it like crazy. I know it says feet cream, but you can literally use it anywhere you need since the scent is so mild. And with this, a little goes a long way. You cant beat this for the price!
Adrie M.
I loveeee using this in the winter on my feet when they get all dry! I've had this bottle since the fall and it's still going strong, so yes, a little goes a long way! And it's super mild so really you could use this on your elbows, knees, and legs too!
Bree W.
Was looking for a non-greasy product for my dry feet. This stuff really works. You don't have to use a lot to get results. Use it every night while I'm crawling into bed and my feet are baby soft. O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream, 3.0 oz
C A.
Great product. A little greasy but it gets the job done. Great to keep your feet smooth for the summer and in the winter when the temp gets super cold
Tomica J.
This right here is amazing a tad sticky on your hands once applied but use it before bed with silocls and in like a week boom smooth feet
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Works wonders wish they sold it in a bigger tub this little is not cutting it been mixing
Lauren H.
Leaves my feet feeling nice and soft while smooth the rough spots and cracks.