BY O'KEEFFE'S #4 in Foot Cream & Lotion

A highly effective moisturizer for severely dry feet that frequently crack and split. This odorless, concentrated formula naturally hydrates the skin, adjusting the pH balance and helping to retain moisture. Creates a difference you feel within days. Non greasy. Safe and effective for people with diabetes. Results may vary.

• Is it good?1 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else's feet feel gross?. i love how it works ...1 Answers
  • O'Keefe vs Dr. Scholls. Always go with the reliable Dr. Scholls. ...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
I have the worst dry cracked heels (and very dry skin, it's a side effect of low thyroid.) This stuff improves my feet after just one use. It doesn't hurt to apply if my heels are cracked and bleeding. I just wish I would remember to use it more often. I apply at night and wear socks and wake up with way better feet. I think after applying for 2 weeks every night my heels would look amazing. I need to incorporate it into my nightly routine! I'm no longer self-conscious about wearing flip flops or cute sandals. I highly recommend this. I've tried a bunch of other creams and lotions and none of them do half as great as this!
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Hillman, MI
My fiance is a truck driver and his feet are always dry and cracked. I am always rubbing his feet because if feet are always snagging the sheets on the bed. When I found this I started rubbing it on his feet. He said his feet felt a lot better and don't hurt as much. We have been using the product for three weeks and his feet are getting so much better and we have no more snags in the sheets from his feet yaaa. I would recommend this product to anyone who has tired dry cracked feet it is a must try.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
O'Keeffe's foot cream is a dream! I was super dry feet do to a health condition and I use this cream, massage into my feet and toes, and put on a soft pair of socks. In the morning my feet and super smooth and it lasts for a few showers before I reapply. Such quality! I also use the green kind for tough rough hands. Also super effective! And #NONGREASY!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I'm going to write this on behalf of my mom. She has had cracked heels that regular pedicures don't help for I don't know how long, so she decided to try this. In a couple weeks her cracks have mostly gone away and healthy skin has formed. She buffs them out as well and has never had better results. Definitely try this!! It works!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Great product.
Works wonders on feet.
One use and you'll know a difference.
I have diabetes so diabectic feet are very common for me and this helps my dry cracked feet so much. A little goes a long ways too I put some on my feet before bed and put socks or slippers on and bam in the morning I already notice a difference.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite foot cream!! Is so good I'm in love with it..i have been using it for a month now and i can say that it really works..i cant see the difference on my feet .before they were crack and now my feet are very soft and smooth. I'm Very satisfied with this product
Marie P.
Marie P.
WARREN, PA
I love the healthy feet. I wear flip flops all the time if I can and my feet are horrible. I started using he healthy feet and within the 2 days my feet were healed and as soft as can be. I definitely recommend this to all that wear flip flops all the time.
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
Salyersville, KY
I'm a person with thyroid feet. Cracks, dry, ugly feet. After using O'Keeffe's, my feet look and feel like a young teenager. If you are hesitant about this product, let me tell you it's definitely worth your money. I will use this product forever.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
League City, TX
This works good for me overnight if I put it on thick and throw some socks over it! I bought it at CVS pharmacy. They often have coupons, and the price is affordable anyways. I am overall satisfied with it and would recommend to others.
Tonde H.
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
Summertime you want your feet looking their best, BUT it's also the hardest on them too. Going barefoot does not help, your heels especially, look their best. This stuff works wonders!!! Absolutely love it! Will absolutely buy again! :)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I keep seeing this in the ads and in stores. Does it really work?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Do theses actually work? Is funny I only have one foot that cracks and very dry weird.... Smell? Thick formula?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
My heels are REALLY dry and cracked, I feel like I've tried everything and have not found adequate relief yet. Does this work better than other moisturizers?
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
My feet are extremely cracked. How long did it take you to have your feet smooth? I use creams but once it dries out, my feet are back to Brillo pads lol
Laura M.
Laura M.
Palmdale, CA
Is this product greasy? I shower in the mornings and then wear a cute sandal. Or do I have to wait a few minutes.?