BY O'KEEFFE'S #7 in Foot Cream & Lotion

A highly effective moisturizer for severely dry feet that frequently crack and split. This odorless, concentrated formula naturally hydrates the skin, adjusting the pH balance and helping to retain moisture. Creates a difference you feel within days. Non greasy. Safe and effective for people with diabetes. Results may vary.

Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
I may not have given this product time to really see the benefits but just can’t stand the way it makes the skin on my feet feel right after it is applied. I used this product 4-5 times. I applied it at night and put socks on to avoid staining or getting the product on my sheets. It feels like a light oiled wax and I just didn’t really did not like the way it made my feet feel and after 4-5 uses did not see any better benefits with this product over others that I feel were more moisturizing. O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet Daily Foot Cream
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
Unbelievable how fast and easy this product works! I used it for 2 days and noticed a difference right away! My heels weren’t cracked open or anything, they were just really dry and looked as if they were starting to crack, but never actually made it. It’s also really good for acne and acne scaring! When I was pregnant I broke out really bad and I am/was a picker! So I ended up with scaring. I came across this and I figured why not try it.. This product has saved my face and feet so much! I am in love with this.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love when my husband gives me foot massages with this. It smells decent and it's so creamy and thick and leaves my feet feeling moisturized and soft. I love putting it on at night and putting on socks to sleep in and I wake up and my feet feel so soft.
Rhiannon P.
This product is amazing! I’m a hairstylist, so I’m on my feet for long hours & I don’t always wear the best shoes for the job. My heels get cracked & dry & sometimes it’s even PAINFUL how deep they get. I used just one jar of this - & only a week or two into it I could tell a massive difference! My feet weren’t as dry & the deep cracks were healing! Definitely recommend to anyone who has the same problems. I need to buy more to maintain my soft feet!
Ashlee N.
Mayo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this this product! I worked long hours in a factory and my feet were getting pretty messed up, this stuff has been a staple every since I discovered it. Although it does feel EXTREMELY oily it doesn’t stay that way. I recommend it to everybody and tell them to give it a few tries and don’t be put off by the beginning oiliness.
Leah T.
This stuff is magic! I have tried multiple products for my dry, cracked, and calloused feet (I love wearing sandals and heels) only to see 0 improvement. But not with this product. This product works!!! I saw improvements after just one use! Don't waste your time and money on others. Get this product! I found it at a local mass retailer.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is amazing used it for 2 days in a row and my feet look amazing they are not dry or cracked like they use to be , so moisturizing and less is more only need a little bit , this stuff is powerful, very affordable and would definitely recommend it
Hoda S.
Troy, MI
I love O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet Daily Foot Cream. It heals, non-greasy and feels great on my feels. So smooth! So gentle! I use it every day! I purchased it at bed bath and beyond.
Martha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It really helped heal my super cracked heels, in less than a week I saw results. Applied every night before bed and put some socks on to help it stay on. I bought mine at Walmart at a really good price.
Zahireen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recently bought this and when I tell you, your feet will feel like a baby's butt, YOUR FEET WILL FEEL LIKE A BABY'S BUTT! This foot cream is awesome! I bought mine from walmart a week ago and my feet went from super dry and cracked to super soft!
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
My heels are REALLY dry and cracked, I feel like I've tried everything and have not found adequate relief yet. Does this work better than other moisturizers?
Ashley N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep seeing this in the ads and in stores. Does it really work?
Johnna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do theses actually work? Is funny I only have one foot that cracks and very dry weird.... Smell? Thick formula?
Gina L.
Prospect, CT
I love this cream!! My local pharmacy stopped carrying it. Does anyone know where I can find it. Thanks
Mollee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this make anyone else's feet feel gross?. i love how it works but I can't stand the way my feet feel while theyre moist! O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet Daily Foot Cream

Walmart