O'Keeffe's Company O'Keefes Company O'keefes Company Working Hands Cream

BGM1000 Features: Company working hands cream For dry skin, skin repair, cracked skin, skin relief, skin care, hand lotion, and skin moisturizer The perfect microenvironment for the skin to repair itself and regain its integrity Guaranteed effective Absolutely odorless No greasy feel Hypo allergenic Recommended by Dermatologist and Diabetic Educators 3.4 oz see more...

• Does this really do the job?10 Answers
  • Is there anyway to make this not so greasy? My hands are ...2 Answers
  • I work at a restaurant so my hands are really dry ... doe...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "I have really dry skin well on my hands only and this works great I just bought some more cheap yesterday " in 1 review
Emily N.
Stockwell, IN
This is absolutely amazing! I have very dry hands from working in a diesel shop. Also I’ve been super sick lately and have went through a lot of tissues so my nose was super chapped. I started putting this on my nose and within the day it felt so much better and the cream soothed the soreness away. I highly recommend this product! You only need a little bit, it goes a long way so the jar should be good for the price if used correctly!
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
I get super dry skin in the winter. I also work retail unpacking cardboard boxes all day which dries my hands out much worse to the point they are cracking and my fingers split open. O'Keefe working hands is the only hand cream that provides instant relief for me. If your hands are busted like mine it will sting a bit the first time you use it but I promise it will provide ultra moisture and have your hands back to normal in no time. It also works for cracked feet even though they have a separate product made for that. It's about six dollars and so so worth it. I keep this product in my purse at all times.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Okeefs where to begin. Well my husband works for the rail road and his hands are always rough and cracked. Someone he works with recommend this and it is a game changer. The cracks in his hands started healing over night and the dryness was so much better. He uses it several times a day. I can't wait to try the rest of their products.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Again this is my husband's product but this is another thing that he does not go without he does work construction and his hands say pretty smooth not really rough at all that helps with cracks and splits in his hands which he normally uses this everyday so it prevents cracks and splits.
Laura B.
Plant City
I was getting calluses on my hands from working out with weights. I also had dry cracked hands from washing so much at work (I am a teacher). I use this nightly and wake up with soft hands. This has changed my skin!
Lynn B.
This sounded like a good product. I didn’t like it he scent that well. It moisturized pretty good. After using for a short time, I noticed that it was making my nails weak and they were tearing. I stopped using it and my nails went back to normal. I’m not buying it again.
Kristie H.
I always use this during winter because my hands get super dry and crack. It helps keep my hands soft all winter long and does not sting if your hands are cracked. Plus it's unscented. It's also affordable.
Ashley O.
My husband works construction and swore by this so I finally gave in and am amazed by how quickly it helped my chapped, dry skin. I work an office job so I used regular lotions religiously and they didn’t touch the dryness I’d get every winter or when I’d have an influx of filing. This stuff works within a few uses. My only complaint is it leaves a weird grease like film on my hands. Other than that it’s amazing!
Kendra S.
Irving
This product is really good if you wash your hands often and have really dry skin. Its also good if you have eczema. I like it cause it doesnt leave your hands greasy either.
Logann P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What an amazing find! Love this brand. Got the working hand cream for my boyfriend who works in construction and his hands were severely cracking. This product help make them soft again I couldn’t believe it. Worth the buy and would recommend for anyone!
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this really do the job?
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
Does this leave your hands greasy at all?
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 3
I work at a restaurant so my hands are really dry ... does this really work?
Amanda D.
Marion, MS
Is there anyway to make this not so greasy? My hands are so So dry after washing my hands a lot
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I didn't find it greasy feeling at all