BY O'KEEFFE'S

BGM1000 Features: Company working hands cream For dry skin, skin repair, cracked skin, skin relief, skin care, hand lotion, and skin moisturizer The perfect microenvironment for the skin to repair itself and regain its integrity Guaranteed effective Absolutely odorless No greasy feel Hypo allergenic Recommended by Dermatologist and Diabetic Educators 3.4 oz see more...

• Does this really do the job?10 Answers
  • Is there anyway to make this not so greasy? My hands are ...2 Answers
  • I work at a restaurant so my hands are really dry ... doe...3 Answers
O'Keeffe's Company O'Keefes Company O'keefes Company Working Hands Cream
  • "I have really dry skin well on my hands only and this works great I just bought some more cheap yesterday " in 1 review
Emily N.
Stockwell, IN
This is absolutely amazing! I have very dry hands from working in a diesel shop. Also I’ve been super sick lately and have went through a lot of tissues so my nose was super chapped. I started putting this on my nose and within the day it felt so much better and the cream soothed the soreness away. I highly recommend this product! You only need a little bit, it goes a long way so the jar should be good for the price if used correctly!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Okeefs where to begin. Well my husband works for the rail road and his hands are always rough and cracked. Someone he works with recommend this and it is a game changer. The cracks in his hands started healing over night and the dryness was so much better. He uses it several times a day. I can't wait to try the rest of their products.
Jackie K.
I use this as my hand cream, my hands get so dry and this is the only cream that works on my skin. It has no scent which I like. And it helps my sons hands with his eczema too. It’s affordable and can be found most anywhere.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
This hand cream is awesome! It really does work great for dry hands. I use it more during the cold winter weather. I work with my hands and have to wash them all the time which makes them really dry. A little amount of this goes a long way. It can get sticky but you can wash your hands or clean it off with damp paper towel/cloth.
Lynn B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This sounded like a good product. I didn’t like it he scent that well. It moisturized pretty good. After using for a short time, I noticed that it was making my nails weak and they were tearing. I stopped using it and my nails went back to normal. I’m not buying it again.
Kristie H.
I always use this during winter because my hands get super dry and crack. It helps keep my hands soft all winter long and does not sting if your hands are cracked. Plus it's unscented. It's also affordable.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Again this is my husband's product but this is another thing that he does not go without he does work construction and his hands say pretty smooth not really rough at all that helps with cracks and splits in his hands which he normally uses this everyday so it prevents cracks and splits.
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
What an amazing find! Love this brand. Got the working hand cream for my boyfriend who works in construction and his hands were severely cracking. This product help make them soft again I couldn’t believe it. Worth the buy and would recommend for anyone!
Laura B.
Plant City
I was getting calluses on my hands from working out with weights. I also had dry cracked hands from washing so much at work (I am a teacher). I use this nightly and wake up with soft hands. This has changed my skin!
Kendra F.
Irving
This product is really good if you wash your hands often and have really dry skin. Its also good if you have eczema. I like it cause it doesnt leave your hands greasy either.
Shante V.
Wilmington , DE
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this really do the job?
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
Does this leave your hands greasy at all?
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 3
I work at a restaurant so my hands are really dry ... does this really work?
Amanda D.
Marion, MS
Is there anyway to make this not so greasy? My hands are so So dry after washing my hands a lot
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I didn't find it greasy feeling at all