O'Keeffe's Company O'Keefes Company O'keefes Company Working Hands Cream

BGM1000 Features: Company working hands cream For dry skin, skin repair, cracked skin, skin relief, skin care, hand lotion, and skin moisturizer The perfect microenvironment for the skin to repair itself and regain its integrity Guaranteed effective Absolutely odorless No greasy feel Hypo allergenic Recommended by Dermatologist and Diabetic Educators 3.4 oz see more...

• Does this really do the job?10 Answers
  • Is there anyway to make this not so greasy? My hands are so So dr...2 Answers
  • I work at a restaurant so my hands are really dry ... does this r...3 Answers
O'Keeffe's Company O'Keefes Company O'keefes Company Working Hands Cream
  • "I have really dry skin well on my hands only and this works great I just bought some more cheap yesterday " in 1 review
Kayla H.
Williston
I have used a lot of lotions I have very very dry skin and live in a very frigid climate so these winter months make for some dry scaly skin. I bought this at a cash register on a wimb because it caught my attention immediately. I love the packaging, the color stands out and it's sturdy and good quality. The lotion itself is like a body butter thick but not greasy and oily like a lot of these types of products can be. Also not clumpy and blends in to the skin perfectly. I work in healthcare so I'm constantly washing my hands and this has done wonders for me. It's unscented which is my preference so that's a big deal for me. I will continue to purchase and use this!
Tracy H.
This stuff is so great for dry, cracked hands. If you live in dry, cold, snowy areas, you are probably experiencing this problem right now. It really helps to sooth those dry areas. Perfect for everyone, no perfumy smell, isn't greasy. I have sensitive skin and no problems. A little bit goes a long way, mine has lasted for months. Not a very expensive product either, which is a nice bonus.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love this stuff! I got addicted to it when I worked full time at Home Depot. It was the only thing that could help my working hands! Now that I have a desk job it still sits on my desk for when my hands need some TLC. Very little goes a long way, it helps to mend hands, and isn't greasy feeling. The amount of people I have recommended this to is crazy.
Laura L.
O'Keeffe's Hand Cream definitely works for making your hands softer and less chapped. It is a good formula that doesn't feel sticky or gross; however, I couldn't stand the scent. It smelled horrible and I had to wash it off my hands immediately. Even though the formula is good, I can't bring myself to use it because of the scent.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
This product worked great for my hands. I used to work on an organic and hydroponic farm where I was doing hard work and also washing my hands constantly. This is like a super strength lotion or body butter. I think it would also be great in the winter when the cold air dries your hands out.
Ashley H.
Bellport, NY
Such a life-saver! I have such dry, cracked hands and it's especially bad in the winter. I just started using this product and it has already worked wonders. I just put it on after I was my hands and it has made my hands soft and healed all the cuts and cracks
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
My husband works outside and loves using this balm
On his hands, I've tried it a few times and I myself find it to be a bit greasy. It's definitely a personal preference. He would recommend it and I wouldn't.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
My hands get so dry in the winter at work with the drive thru window and sanitizer we use. These stuff is legendary. It's the only things that helps my cracked bleeding hands when they get so dry in winter.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I used to sell this when I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond & I used it everyday! I love it especially in the dry season! Keeps your hands from drying but gives you the grip you need to still get your job done!
Kate G.
New york, NY
I clean A LOT and all of the hand-washing and cleaning products do a lot of damage to my hands. This is the first cream that has made a noticeable impact! I use it once in the morning and once before bed!
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Decorator Expert
Does this really do the job?
Glendy L.
Rosamond , CA
Does this leave your hands greasy at all?
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert
I work at a restaurant so my hands are really dry ... does this really work?
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
Is there anyway to make this not so greasy? My hands are so So dry after washing my hands a lot
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I didn't find it greasy feeling at all