BY O'KEEFES

O'Keeffe's Lip Repair Lip Balm provides the same incredible results customers have come to expect from O'Keeffe's moisturizers - now in a lip balm! O'Keeffe's Lip Repair is hardworking skincare that provides instant relief to extremely dry, cracked lips. O'Keeffe's Lip Repair is a highly effective lip balm that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked lips. When used daily, O'Keeffe's Lip Repair is clinically proven to provide instant relief and all day moisture in one use, create a flexible barrier and heal dry, cracked lips, protect against dryness all day, even while you eat and drink, and absorb quickly to provide soft, smooth lips. O'Keeffe's Lip Repair comes in two variants - Original and Cooling Relief. Original is for those who prefer unflavored and unscented. Cooling Relief is for those who enjoy the sensation of peppermint flavor. Both flavors are available in the convenience of a stick or tube form! WHY IT WORKS: O'Keeffe's Lip Repair Lip Balm creates a multi-layer flexible barrier that moves with your lips to help keep dry, cracked lips protected. The lip balm keeps lips moisturized for 8 hours. FOR BEST RESULTS: Apply to lips as needed. Stop use if irritation occurs. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. 3 Pack. see more...

Dustin S.
Indianola, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! It is my go to in winter time when lips get bad in the cold! It works way better than the cheaper alternatives! The cooling mint flavor taste awesome!
Holly K.
Tifton
This lip repair is wonderful! It feels super smooth and stays on for hours. My lips feel silky smooth and moist after using this lush treatment.
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
Best lip product around! I was using hurts bees but since I switched to this I will not be going back!
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK
This product is awesome! It heals chapped lips within hours of applying. Definitely recommend to anyone
Tylinn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great chapstick, especially for the dry winter months. The chapstick is thick enough that it doesn’t wear off quickly but is still comfortable to wear.
Tiana C.
Battle Creek, MI
Gets the job done if you are desperate for a lip balm. I wouldn’t say that it made my lips feel “repaired”. The lip balm cream tube worked so much better for me.
Rachel W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
HUGE FAN. This chapstick is awesome. I love the feeling on my lips, it really does provide good relief and doesn’t burn my lips. This was my first time using. You do pay a little more, but it’s definitely worth it. I saw results by the next day, and it’s made from mostly beeswax which I was surprised about. I do think it’s a little bit better quality compared to Burt’s bees. Will be buying again.
Natalia K.
Mono , WY
By far my favorite lip product for dry chapped lips, it's the only one I seem to re-purchase on a regular basis. Goes on smooth and lasts for much longer than other brands. Will continue to re-purchase
Meaghan M.
Charlottetown
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is awesome. Keeps your lips moisturized and has a very nice cooling affect. Really recommend this to anyone with dry chapped lips.
Dustin S.
Indianola, IA
O'keefes O'Keeffe's K0710130-3 Cooling Lip Repair Stick (3 Pack) where can I buy the 3 pack of these? My local Walmart only sells the single packs of the cooling mint flavor!