BY OKCUPID

OkCupid is a free online dating site that uses a matching system to connect members based on surveys and profile information.

• How many of your matches above 90% were close to you in p...7 Answers
  • What is this app for1 Answers
  • How many met their soulmate with this app?1 Answers
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
Tried this app and was not a fan at all. Very few people on it who lived in the same city and mostly got messages from married men. Would not recommend at all.
Kimberly H.
Charlotte, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Terrible...everyone I met and talked to on here was just looking for a hook up...yuck
Jennifer A.
Calgary , AB
I didn't like it. It allows anyone to message you and I felt overwhelmed. The quality of men wasn't great either.
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN
terrible ..the questions on the profiles are not adequate and neither are the guys.. id rather go to a bar and meet people
Nicolette B.
Middleburg Heights
This site is a joke most men I have talked to on here don't have jobs a car and allot live at home, and at my age that's not a good thing. I don't use the site anymore it was nice that it was free but maybe you get what you pay for,I would recommend looking into a paying site.
Shauntrese S.
Culpeper, VA
I kept being bothered by men who just couldn't except "no" as an answer . the layout is nice and very easy to use .
Albert P.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I've been on OKC for around 6 month and had around 100 "recommended match" contacts, had several phone contacts, one over 2 months, only 1 of seem was a real guy - We had a skype chat, everyone else turned out to be a scam. It's always the same story, widowed or divorced father, inaccessible as an offshore rig engineer, no chance to video chat, after a while suddenly accident or serious sickness of child and financial trouble. One of the contacts send me an email with a link to "wordpress" to find his pics. After that my email account was hacked. Another one wanted me to send him money to buy an Apple MacBook Air. Hahaha. I wonder if they are using my profile now to screw other people. I'm sure all the pics on the fake profiles had been "stolen" from unsuspecting users before. Is there any chance to find out if they are using my details now as a fake account?
Benitra A.
Champaign, IL
Honestly this site was terrible in my opinion. I don't like he layout what so ever and it's honestly a little difficult to navigate and figure out. Also, there a re a lot of creeps on this app and it's really hard to find a non-creeper so I don't recommend the usage of this app.
Julie B.
Bonaire, GA
One of the worse dating apps I have tried. Limit you too much on what you can say and what you can do on the site for free.
Rachel C.
S San Fran, CA
Too confusing, too many steps and the potential suitors are weird. I wouldn;t waste time on getting this app unless you are around 25 years old or older. There are plenty of other dating apps that are simpler to use and function. I personally deleted it after an hour.
Julia R.
Prattville, AL
How many of your matches above 90% were close to you in proximity?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
What is this app for
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
How many met their soulmate with this app?