BY OKCUPID

OkCupid is a free online dating site that uses a matching system to connect members based on surveys and profile information.

• How many of your matches above 90% were close to you in p...7 Answers
  • What is this app for1 Answers
  • How many met their soulmate with this app?1 Answers
Dana B.
Denver, CO
I had an overall positive experience on OkCupid. Things I liked- I really liked how you could answer questions about yourself and find out what percentage your beliefs lined up with someone else's before even engaging in a conversation. It was nice to know when there was something I was really passionate about. Things I didn't like- I think it goes to show with any online dating app that there are very strange people out there. I don't think this is a fault of OkCupid solely, but I experienced "cat fishing" of sorts and eventually deleted the app after meeting too many weirdos.
Shawn R.
Newark, DE
OK Cupid was a good ap to use as it allowed me to meet new people at a time where getting out to meet new people was very difficult. I had a few not so great experiences, but OK Cupid would allow me to block those individuals and even report them if necessary. Safety was a big concern of mine and being able to do those things if needed made me feel better. I did finally meet someone and we have been dating exclusively for 3 months now. I would recommend OK Cupid to others.
Hannah K.
Okay cupid pales in comparison to some of the more straightforward dating sites I've used. I found that I received a LOT more spammy messages and quote unquote "creepy" messages on Okay Cupid than on other sites. The one benefit is that it's less intense than match.com, so if you're not super serious and are just hoping to meet some fun people, it does have potential.
Erin H.
I like this website much more than Tinder! Better for finding singles who actually want a long-term relationship. Pros are the long descriptions and serious nature of the site--more like a traditional dating site, but with an upgrade! I would definitely recommend this site over an app like Tinder for someone who is more serious about finding love.
Sierra G.
Harris, MN
As with any dating site, your options are dependent on the number of members using the site. That being said, OKC has not only a large number of members but a variety of types of people as well. Their quick match system is based on answering simple questions- the more questions you answer the higher percentage personality matches they give you.
Megan G.
Great way to meet new people in your area. I love that it allows you to answer a series of questions based on relationship preferences, lifestyle, dating, general morals and ethics and other topics and then gives you a percentage match with other users. You can search locally abs refine your searches with criteria like height, age, smoker/non, etc to find the best matches. It's easy to use, also!
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Online dating is well.... online dating. But OkCupid is one of the better apps as far as that goes. You fill out a profile and answer questions about yourself. Then you can check out and see who might be a match for you. I didn't personally find anyone I liked on there. Dating apps are a pain and I'd rather meet someone out in the world first.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
I used OKCupid to help find a relationship. I didn't know what to expect when signing up but I am glad I did. It was not only easy to use but it was also affordable! I used their OKCupid app and was able to start a relationship with my current boyfriend! I would recommend this dating site to everyone because it is very reliable and easy to use!
Carmon P.
Covington, GA
My friends told me to get an okcupid and at first I was skeptical but it was an okay dating app. It's filled with all sorts of people, I had a pretty okay experience on there. I never messaged with anyone that I wanted to continue talking to outside of the app. But everyone is different, I have friends who have went on dates from there and they've enjoyed it.
Mally B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have only used the free version of this app. There are a few things that could stand to be updated in the free version, but overall, it's a great app. It's very clean, and userfriendly. There are multiple ways to go about matching with someone or viewing people's profiles. It's just a matter of finding someone that is on the same wave length as you.
Julia R.
Prattville, AL
How many of your matches above 90% were close to you in proximity?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
What is this app for
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
How many met their soulmate with this app?