BY OKCUPID

OkCupid is a free online dating site that uses a matching system to connect members based on surveys and profile information.

• How many of your matches above 90% were close to you in p...7 Answers
  • What is this app for1 Answers
  • How many met their soulmate with this app?1 Answers
Nicole O.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this site for years with mixed luck, but I love the questions and algorithms they use to create matches. I am able to filter my inbox by match percentage, so while I may get creepy messages, I don't have to see them on a regular basis. I do recommend the app to my friends, and I use both the mobile and the desktop versions.
Amber C.
Lexington, KY
Okcupid.... I found it to be way different than other dating sites. First it's free. Second, you answer these questions based on personality, religion,dating,sex, etc. The more you answer the better chance you have at matching with someone good. It's easy to use. It's in depth questions which I love bc it goes deeper in knowing more about someone. This is a good app;)
Robin B.
Sharon, PA
Not bad, as far as free dating sites go. It's easy to navigate and prompts you to build a well rounded profile. They offer quick questions that allow theoretically better matches to be found quickly. It can take a bit of sifting to find members of interest, but it's not their fault the users aren't as clean and shiny as the site.
Geovana A.
Mendota, CA
The app over all was okey. I did meet people. I actually did form a relationship. Now i'm single again lol. As any other dating app you don't really know if the person your talking to is the one on the picture. The only way to find out is by meeting in person. I did have bad experience when i met people in person. Just be careful.
Jessica Kate S.
N Hollywood, CA
I have had an OKCupid Account for MANY years and would stable it when I was seeing someone. I really like the features, EXCEPT the pop up messenger. Its awful. I like the setup and that you can see how closely alike you and the match are. There are many ways to edit the settings if you do not want to be contacted by unwanted people
Roxi M.
Bridgewater, NJ
I enjoyed using OkCupid because I felt like it was one of the more serious dating apps compared to the others that are popular now. My only problem with it, however, was that there didn't seem to be much privacy as far as who can view your profile and message you. In order to improve it, I would have loved to see some type of vetting system (maybe by looking at their description before they messaged me) so my inbox was not flooded with unwanted suitors.
Alyse S.
Pendleton, SC
I met my current husband off OkCupid so I would say there is something to their formula for matches. I had a great experience with this dating site and I liked reading through every person's question and answers section. I would suggest an updated blocking feature because there were often creeps that messaged me ridiculous things.
Dima R.
Bothell, WA
I met my husband on OKCupid. The matches they provided for us as friends, lovers and haters were so accurate! we met in 2012 and got married in 2014. My husband is the man of my dreams. I would never met him without this site since we lived in different countries. We are happily married and we have a wonderful toddler together!
Jackie S.
Quincy, MA
I've used okcupid on and off for a while. I like how much you can learn about someone by their profile. I think the questions are very good and can really help you match with someone who has a similar outlook on things as yourself. What I don't like is that anyone can message you even if you haven't mutually liked each other.
Tonia W.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've met some nice people on OKC, but I've also met some weirdos too! Guess it depends what you're looking for. it's free and allows people of all relationship statuses to join which makes it nice. I have a friend who got married to a guy she met on there too, so I think you have to accept this is the new way of dating.
Julia R.
Prattville, AL
How many of your matches above 90% were close to you in proximity?
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
What is this app for
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
How many met their soulmate with this app?