BY NONE

Made from the nut of the African Shea Tree, OKAY African Shea Butter is a rich Butter that has been clinically proven to provide many benefits such as a Daily skin moisturizer. Sea butter can help aid skin rash- including diaper rash, skin peeling,... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danii S.
Danii S.
Staunton, VA
Ive used onced and it is amazing ! I used it with my deep conditioner after a clarify wash and it made my hair soft and shiny. Made it feel stronger . i cannot find it anywhere but hoping to find a good price online because this is a must have .
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Love this product for my skin hair! It's nice and gentle bought it from Walmart and well the packaging is ok.... The price is perfect though, my hair color is black with 4c natural hair and with this product my hair listens lol
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this shampoo butter. It has a pleasant scent that lingers with you for a while. I use this shea butter in my hair as well on my skin. It made my hair softer. This shea butter was only around 6 bucks at my local Walmart so I wouldn't consider it expensive. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth and it makes it soft.
Kemyatta B.
Kemyatta B.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is like crack. I only use this. My skin is super soft every time I put it on. And I don't have to reapply for the whole day. Okay Shea Butter Jar Yellow, 8 oz I love this product. They have two jars one for 5$ and one for 8$. You can fine them at your local Walmart.
Braylyn B.
Braylyn B.
Fantastic! Super moisturizing and affordable. Love the yellow pure shea. Nice and smooth and not gritty. Lasts so long. Leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized, especially fresh from a shower. Great product.
Like I was saying before I normally put that at night and sometimes I blend this was my sun protection a little bit mix it up and put it in my face and I just walk because basically what I do I do my daily walk in the morning with my bottle of water so I don't be dehydrated and basically this is one of my morning routine but that's not only my morning routine but is one of the best ones
Tawanda M.
Tawanda M.
This is more than a product for the hair. I use this on my psoriasis and my cracked feet. I love when I purchase a product that can be used for more than one thing!
Eureka C.
Eureka C.
This is the best, it is truly a great product. This product is very authentic and it works for everything it says it does. The lid has all the uses that you can do with it. Not only that, u can also mix it with oils and it still works.
Ayesha K.
Ayesha K.
Bridgetown, BB
It has a light nutty smell, similar to cocoa butter. I use this product everyday, it's easy to apply, my skin is left soft and moisturised with a light sheen the entire day. It has a soft creamy consistency (which I love), it lasts a good while and lastly a little goes a long way.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I was wondering if this shea butter can be used on hair?