Okay Jamaican Castor Oil Moisture Growth Shampoo uploaded by Brooke B.

BY OKAY

Moisture growth shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kyneitra W.
Arlington, TX
Found these products and I thought I test them out! These are really good, add the needed moisture to my hair and helps my curls. This helped my hair get stronger and grow. I definitely recommend for natural hair. Only negative is this has a strong smell that last a long time.
Maria P.
north york
I just start using this shampoo and same conditioner it’s been a month since I started and let me tell you the results are so noticeable
My hair look so healthy and less fall out
I will continue buying it and I recommend it to everyone
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I loved using this shampoo. I find it hard to find natural-based shampoo's in local drugstores that use castor oil. It is SO good for your hair, targeting dry scalps and damaged/dry hair. It's a miracle worker that I would definitely use again!