OKAY Coconut Oil Deep Moisturizing Leave In Conditioner 237 ml - 8 oz uploaded by Abigail L.

BY OKAY

OKAY® Deep Moisturizing Coconut leave-in Conditioner provides nourishing hydration to dry brittle hair. It replenishes nutrients that provide shine and luster leaving hair manageable and beautiful. Specifications Size: 8 oz/237 ml Ingredients Water Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine Cetearyl Alcohol L-Aspartic Acid Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil In The Eu) -Isopropyl Palmitate Shea Butteramidopropyl Trimonium Chloride Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil -Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Honey Tocopheryl Acetate Fragrance. see more...

Angie S.
Bought this product at Marshall’s and have gone back to get it multiple Times. I love the smell and the texture. I have curly hair and this product helps with my curl definition and is a constant in my hair routine.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
I love coconut! I only bought this product because coconut is my favorite scent and beauty product. Unfortunately, I never saw much of a difference with my hair except for how it smelled.
I got this at TJ Maxx for around 5 dollars or so. They have lots of hair products for low prices!
I don't really recommend this product, but if you'd want to try it you should.