BY OKAY

Okay deep moisturizing coconut leave-in conditioner provides nourishing hydration to dry brittle hair. It replenishes nutrients that provide shine and luster leaving hair manageable and beautiful. see more...

Francheska P.
Lawrence, MA
This product is one of the best leave-in's I've tried ! Really moistureizes your natural hair while leaving a fruity coconut sent! Safe for natural hair,relaxed &color treated hair.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Got this sample as part of a gift and fell in love! Ordered the full size bottle on Amazon because I refuse to live without this! My hair gets really dry in the winter. I try to not use too many hot tools, but that doesn't always work. Okay coconut leave in conditioner smells fantastic and leaves my hair soft and moisturizers without making it oily/greasy.
Gabriella S.
Fort Gordon, GA
I like this product. I bought it at my local beauty supply store yesterday. I used it after I used the Aphogee treatment. It left my hair sooo soft and manageable. Like I'm natural and my ends are really dead and I was able to slide the comb right through my hair afterwards. Might just buy a big bottle later.
Gillian G.
I really like this product, I received it as a gift, but I know you can purchase it at target. I used a very small amount. I do have thicker curly hair, but I'm not a huge fan of using too much product in my hair and having that super thick layer of product on my hair. A little goes a long way with this product, which makes the packaging difficult to store... thats the only downfall. I love the scent and the way it leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy!