Personal CareOkay
Black Jamaican Castor and Hot Oil for Treatment

Okay Black Jamaican Castor and Hot Oil for Treatment

by Okay

Known to flourish in tropical areas like Jamaica, the mighty Castor seed is a powerhouse when it comes to quick hair growth and restoring damaged hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Okay Black Jamaican Castor and Hot Oil for Treatment!
Antoinette C.
Great pretreat oil. Affordable pricepoint. Black Castor Oil is a great product that promotes hair growth.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a Castor oil since I got to the US, finally I found it at Ross for $7.99, started using it to grow my eyebrows and eyelashes, I use it almost everyday with a brow brush and I'm loving the results!
Danita T.
Watson
I feel in love with the black Jamaican castor and hot oil. The price I found fairly cheap. It contains 12 natural oils, after using it once my hair felt silky and manageable. I would repurchase this product and recommend it to anyone.

Looking for your answer?