BY NONE

OKAY 100% Pure Coconut Oil is an excellent massage oil and acts as a great moisturizer for all types of skin. It will work great by moisturizing dry damaged skin. Coconut oil is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of the skin. It also... see more...

Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
Coconut oil is an essential in my life! I use it to keep my hair moisturized and also use it for my skin as well. This coconut oil has been my go to product. It's 100% coconut oil, it's not too expensive and has lasted me a good amount of time. Will be buying again ❤
Shaundel N.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this oil. Not only is it pure coconut oil it smells great and leaves your hair moisturized with a shine. It grows hair out really fast and lasts really long. I will definitely be buying another bottle. Thank you for coconut oil it works wonders !
Kenia M.
Novato, CA
It's great for face and for the hair especially if you follow instructions and do it twice a week for the hair. I LOVE IT IT HAS HELP MY HAIR ALOT!!!
Katie C.
Erie, PA
Great for dry, coarse natural curls! Smells wonderful and works well. Price is great and a little goes a long way!
Joyce A.
bronx, NY
I dont know about this brand but any coconut oil are good for skin and hair i used it for my dry hair
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
The best thing to use to keep your scalp and hair moisturized and not dry looking
ummu d.
saudi arabia
coconut oil is good for health and skin and hair
its a skin moisturizer and anti aging and wringkles
Half-pinay, H.
Najran City
If you were to use just one skin care product for the rest of your life, what would it be specifically and why?
sharee b.