Ok! Magazine

by OK!

1 Year, 52 issues - OK! Magazine brings you the glamour and the inside scoop on your favorite stars. Celebrities invite OK! into their homes, and on their vacations and allow you a front-row seat to their life-events. OK! Magazine also takes you into the day-to-day lives of famous people, from dining and diet, to health, beauty and shopping.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE FACT THAT THERE IS A PHOTO OF CHRIS WATTS IN O.K MAGAZINE?
This is my guilty pleasure, I love the celebrity crossword at the end <3
Is this magazine more believable than others? Which ones? Why?
Start your review of Ok! Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
another good way to keep up with celebrity gossip, i read them when someone brings them to work and leaves them on the breakroom table.in reviews
This magazine it nice to read or flip through when waiting in line at the grocery store so you can get filled in about celeb gossip. in reviews
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 7
2,317 reviews
I’ve purchased Ok magazine in the past. I find it to just be an ok magazine. There’s nothing particularly great about it nor is it poor (like the National Enquirer). It’s a decent magazine mostly filled with celebrity gossip. I would rate it higher if most of the stories were true. If you’re looking for something to read by the pool or a beach, this is good for that purpose.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
1,229 reviews
I am giving OK! magazine a one star rating because to me it is just trashy! Their paparazzi go to dangerous lengths to get shots of celebrity's endangering them and others around them. Half the time the stories are false and they do not fact check anything. It is a tabloid and that's about it! I am not a fan. It is far from being considered "OK" !
April P.
Honolulu, HI
Not sure how true or accurate this magazine is... but it can still be pretty entertaining to read when your stuck somewhere waiting for an appointment or something.
Leidy Z.
Howard Beach, NY
I don't like this magazine!! Basically everything is super fake and is like just gossiping . Definitely I don't enjoy reading this magazine! I would never recommend
MaryCaroline G.
Huntersville, NC
This is a completely trashy gossip magazine. If you're absolutely bored and stuck in a waiting room it is fun to flip through. But I wouldn't pick it up unless there is literally nothing else to read or do. All speculation, and little fact in the pages.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
In my opinion this magazine is mostly trash. None of the articles have any substance and there seems to be no sense of responsible journalism present. The magazine mostly tries to capitalize on wild celebrity rumors and has been proven to be one of the worst in terms of how true the actual articles and headlines are. I personally wouldn't waste money on a subscription for this; I might look at it at in a waiting room or on an airplane.
Christine  B.
I read the cover and depending on the cashier's speed, several articles as well, as I wait in line at my grocery store. The articles appear to be forthright and truthful but the cost and ease of disposal aren't to my liking.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Ok magazine is a good magazine , I read it once a month, I buy it from Kroger. I wouldn't improve this magazine at all you can catch up on the stars . I don't have a subscription to ok magazine yet I probably should so I can save money. It's a must read !
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
My grandma always had these up at the lake house so I would always lay out and flip through them when I went to visit. I personally don’t like them as much as I like people magazine, but it’s a pretty close second!
Jennifer S.
Rockville, MD
Another guilty pleasure or “fluff” magazine. Nothing to take seriously, just a fun piece of entertainment.