BY OJON

Warning:  This extra-firm hold, finishing spray is extremely fattening!!!   Nature s hair-repairing golden elixir plus protein-rich Peruvian Amaranth, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Protein and Babassu fortify, multiply, magnify and amplify skimpy, limp hair to make what you ve got look like a lot. Creates serious, lasting hold for any desired style but still keeps individual strands from clinging and clumping together so you get a head full of full, flowing hair that still feels touchably soft and swingy. It s really swell stuff. OjonTM oil  - Known as " nature s golden elixir" , this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair.  Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to restore see more...

Obey O.
Montebello, CA
I love this product i would honestly recommend it to anybody at all . My hair color is light brown and its think . i honestly think its the best volumizer i have ever used and i believe it does meet my expectation . i would definitely buy again becuse it is a good product
Alyssa M.
Kingston, ON
I purchased this from the Estée Lauder sale on a whim, without having heard any reviews of it. It has quickly become my holy grail volumizing product. Before this I used Big Sexy Hair Mousse but I found that I could only wear my hair for 2 days afterwords because the product buildup would become too uncomfortable. When I spray this one just before I blow-dry/curl my hair it doesn't leave any build up or residue. The scent is also great and natural smelling, versus the heavily perfumed drugstore option that I usually get.
Albina R.
Love this and not only does it give volume but it also smooths my hair which is great!!