Ojon Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) uploaded by Angela B.

BY OJON

Dispense product into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together before applying throughout dry or damp hair until product is evenly distributed. Comb hair gently from ends to root to distribute. Leave in up to 5 minutes before shampooing. see more...

April B.
Mint Hill
A staple in my hair care regimen. Now discontinued its a little hard to find. Can be found on ebay but the prices are extreme.

For curly haired girls/ladies/women with thck, coarse, kinky natral hair it tames fly-aways, adds extreme moisture and shine. Love it!
renata c.
groton, CT
Great cleanser makes me feel good about my skin doesn't cause any problems with my skin and is not irritating
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
I didn't like this product. No matter how much shampoo I used to get it out it wouldn't budge.
Marit C.
I love the Ojon brand hair treatments. Even though I have fine hair, I find that it makes it super soft and doesn't weigh it down. It's become a lot harder to find the original products now which is too bad.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
I'm a keeper on this ojon leave in treatment for brunettes, it gives a great shine without being oily and greasy it's never weighed my hair down and I could put more in than the usual oils and creams it gives it a nice blowout when I blow dry my hair I have purchased a couple bottles of this