BY OJON

64% improvement in the condition of dry, damaged hair after just 1 treatment. Formulated without Preservatives, Water, Artificial Color and Silicones Discover nature s golden elixir in its purest, most powerful form. After just one treatment, this rich, velvety balm dramatically helps repair and restructure damaged hair. Increases strength against breakage. Restores vibrant health to even the most deeply damaged hair. Hair is soft, silky and manageable. An absolute must-have for anyone with lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair. OjonTM oil - Known as nature s golden elixir, this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair. Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been see more...

Kelsey R.
Gladstone
My mother got me hooked on using this in my hair and for my body too! I love how it has helped keep my hair healthy, shiny, soft and protects against damage. It has an intoxicating nutty scent that you will love as well yet its not the kind that's greasy and wrecks your pillows and clothes. It is expensive yes but it lasts a long time and is well worth the money especially if your a beach goer and you need hair protection! Order yours online for this summer!!
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
I fried my hair by straightening, and blow drying it too much. I needed a product that would revive my hair and this worked. I used to use it overnight and wash it in the morning and once a month i would put it in for 20 minutes. This product works and i highly recommend
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I've heard they've fixed the scent of this product since I last purchased it so THANK GOD for that. That was the biggest drawback of this product, which was a shame because this stuff is actually really amazing! It smelled kind of like a bonfire in a cow pasture or something. Super off putting, but anyway, I purchased this last year  to add to my platinum blonde hair treatment regimen and I was very pleased with how much stronger and nourished it made my hair feel. Fast forward a few months, I had a literal bleach meltdown (seriously, hair melted off my head from overprocessing!) and I used this to triage the situation. It helped so much. It didn't miraculously fix my hair, but it softened the blow and salvaged the hair I had left.
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
This treatment has saved my hair! After so many color treatments, my hair was so dry and brittle. Although it seems pricey, each application only uses a small amount of product, and it's so efficient.. the price is worth it! #influensterphotobooth
Kathy G.
Staten Island, NY
I've used this for years. Although the smell is quite interesting (lol) it works wonders.  I like to leave it in overnight and wash my hair the next day. My hair always comes out nice, soft, and touchable. After years of dying my hair and changing my hair color at least once a year, this has become a staple hair product of mine. Highly recommend!
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
I've used this since it launched. I utilize it in several ways. As an overnight deep treatment, as a curl definition product, as a styling aid with second day curls. I started using Ojon after a box color job- my hair was straw like, dry, no curl and after my first application using it by scrunching it into my wahed wet hair from the ends upwards, my hair regained its curls immediately!!! This is a versatile, high quality product! I prefer the original coffeeish scent. I also use the hydrating shampoo n. conditioner, and the restorative spray- it is not hairspay, it is a restorative treatment that nourishes and also allows creation of style! My Mom is an acute care patient, and isn't able to wash her hair every day and het hair looks gorgeous after using the restorative spray treatment- i can style her hair beautifully. She's on a lot of meds which caused her scalp to itch and this product cured thst condition. Love Ojon, my hair is strong, shiny, far less breakage!
Emily W.
Ashburn, VA
I was in love with the results of this product back when I used to buy it in high school (honestly, who doesn't love soft hair?, but I couldn't wrap my head around the old smell. I did receive a small sample of the new formula with an online purchase and decided to reminisce in my old beautiful hair routine. When I opened it, I wasn't greeted by the old strong smell, but by one that smells deliscious. And even though the scent had changed, the crazy awesome softness I got from using it didn't. I have thin and rather overprocessed hair which ends sort of feel like straw. But when using this it made my hair feel like IT HAD NEVER BEEN DYED (color junkies you understand). It was amazing. I rushed out and purchase not one, but two big bottle of the improved formula. I use it every Sunday and immediately spend the next few days telling everyone to feel my soft new hair.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I first received this as a sample in a gift-with-purchase type deal, and I was immediately excided! I have pretty dry/coarse hair with some natural curl and plenty of frizz, and I had been wanting to try a hair mask for a while. This one was great! You don't need much at all, roughly between a dime and quarter size, depending on the thickness and length of your hair. I bought the full size and tend to use about once a week or so. I apply to dry hair and let it sit for about 20 minutes or so and wash out with my normal shampoo. My hair is softer and shinier for several days after!
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
All you need is a small amount, depending on your hair length and thickness, and leave in your hair for about 20 minutes. You can feel the difference instantly, I recommend doing this at Least once a week. I love that Ojon products don't leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy ( I have hip length thick wavy hair). Ojon is also known to be all natural and doesn't have any parabens, Synthetic Fragrances or dyes and Phthalates which are known to dry and thin out your hair!! I definitely recommend if your hair is damage to use all natural products since they wont damage your hair more.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
I have been using this product for 6 years and i love it. I do have and use some other treatments and masks , but find myself always buying and keep Ojon in hand. The scent can be too strong for some people, but i got used to it. Usually ,i leave it overnight and sometimes i leave it for a full day, put it in the morning, pull my hair back on a bun and wash it the next morning. It leaves your hair super shiny and soft without leaving it limp or greasy. Great for damage,overprocessed hair or just to keep damage away. Try their shampoos too.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Do you put it on wet or dry?
Heather M.
Is this product worth the high price? I'm willing to pay for quality, but i would like opinions first.
Jenise S.
ROUND LK BCH, IL
Does anyone think their formula has changed recently? It used to give me better results, but now it's not as effective as it had been.
Brittany F.
Is this good for very thick hair?
Morgan W.
Winona, MN
I use the Macadamia Oil Hair Masque, how does this compare? Is it more affordable?