BY OJON

64% improvement in the condition of dry, damaged hair after just 1 treatment. Formulated without Preservatives, Water, Artificial Color and Silicones Discover nature s golden elixir in its purest, most powerful form. After just one treatment, this rich, velvety balm dramatically helps repair and restructure damaged hair. Increases strength against breakage. Restores vibrant health to even the most deeply damaged hair. Hair is soft, silky and manageable. An absolute must-have for anyone with lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair. OjonTM oil - Known as nature s golden elixir, this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair. Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been see more...

Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
Review for: Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment, 3.1 oz
I fried my hair by straightening, and blow drying it too much. I needed a product that would revive my hair and this worked. I used to use it overnight and wash it in the morning and once a month i would put it in for 20 minutes. This product works and i highly recommend
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard they've fixed the scent of this product since I last purchased it so THANK GOD for that. That was the biggest drawback of this product, which was a shame because this stuff is actually really amazing! It smelled kind of like a bonfire in a cow pasture or something. Super off putting, but anyway, I purchased this last year  to add to my platinum blonde hair treatment regimen and I was very pleased with how much stronger and nourished it made my hair feel. Fast forward a few months, I had a literal bleach meltdown (seriously, hair melted off my head from overprocessing!) and I used this to triage the situation. It helped so much. It didn't miraculously fix my hair, but it softened the blow and salvaged the hair I had left.
Kathy G.
Staten Island, NY
I've used this for years. Although the smell is quite interesting (lol) it works wonders.  I like to leave it in overnight and wash my hair the next day. My hair always comes out nice, soft, and touchable. After years of dying my hair and changing my hair color at least once a year, this has become a staple hair product of mine. Highly recommend!
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
This treatment has saved my hair! After so many color treatments, my hair was so dry and brittle. Although it seems pricey, each application only uses a small amount of product, and it's so efficient.. the price is worth it! #influensterphotobooth
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this stuff, I've been using it for years but I can't find it anywhere but online anymore. But I use to sleep with it in my hair and wake up, wash it out and omg my hair felt so silky and smooth. It does have a rare smell which I like it's very earthy.
Tiffany H.
El Cajon, CA
Does what it says but smells terrible. Not the best, but decent. I have long curly mixed girl hair and I didn't find it extraordinary, def could get the same results with something cheaper.
kvanessa c.
I love this product so much I been using this for 5 years and is by far the best , my hair is soft healthy... Just gorgeous...
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i tested this out at my friend's house & i really like it. the textures nice and it don't over dry my hair out.
Noelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product brings my hair to life i love everything about it i highly suggest buying this product for sure
Kelechi E.
Luv it!!!
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Do you put it on wet or dry?
Heather M.
Is this product worth the high price? I'm willing to pay for quality, but i would like opinions first.
Morgan W.
Winona, MN
I use the Macadamia Oil Hair Masque, how does this compare? Is it more affordable?
Jenise S.
ROUND LK BCH, IL
Does anyone think their formula has changed recently? It used to give me better results, but now it's not as effective as it had been.
Brittany F.
Is this good for very thick hair?