BY OJON

A leave-in pre-heat styler that conditions and protects hair. This multi-action pre-heat styling spray is infused with a restorative blend of seven rare oils including pure hair-repairing Ojon™ oil, the 500-year-old beauty secret, and ginseng, lemongrass, and honey. On contact, it helps hydrate, condition, detangle to prevent breakage, and protect hair from damage. The result: Smoother, more manageable styling and soft, healthy-looking hair with high-gloss shine from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Known as "nature's golden elixir", the now-legendary Ojon oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair. Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to deliver the look of perfect health and vitality to "hair broken by the blazing sun." The purity of this precious oil makes it a natural ally for hair. see more...

Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
This is definitely worth the price. This leaves your hair feeling beautiful! It leaves my hair smooth and soft. Super silky! I love using this when I hear style my hair and it worked great. It also smells pretty nice!
Viviana C.
So much better than just Moroccan oil. I love this blend. A little goes a long way. This product is wonderful when you need some extra shine in your hair and just a little makes a big difference.
Julie R.
Sioux Falls, SD
Feels good leaves my hair light and soft doesn't smell bad either. Deff worth paying for. And it sprays like a mist so it goes even on and you could take it anywhere to feel more refreshed spray on before you leave
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Leaves my hair silky smooth... especially after heat styling! Worth the money! I use 4-5 sprays on my medium-length, thick hair.
Kristina P.
Easton, PA
This spray is super light weight and doesn't weigh down your hair or make it look greasy. It also smells amazing
ana c.
Reno, NV
This product left my hair looking and feeling healthy. my hair always feels super soft after using this product
Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
Great quality! Great for all hair types! Definitely recommend others buying it! Love it love it love it!!!!! :)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Bought this at Nordstrom rack for $10 I truly love this spray helps moisturize my hair and leaves it soft.
Shea B.
Love love love this product. It really leaves my hair feeling soft but without making it feel greasy.
Lydia G.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a really great product leaves my hair so soft and manageable it also has a pleasant smell
O produto é bom?