BY OJON

A leave-in pre-heat styler that conditions and protects hair. This multi-action pre-heat styling spray is infused with a restorative blend of seven rare oils including pure hair-repairing Ojon™ oil, the 500-year-old beauty secret, and ginseng, lemongrass, and honey. On contact, it helps hydrate, condition, detangle to prevent breakage, and protect hair from damage. The result: Smoother, more manageable styling and soft, healthy-looking hair with high-gloss shine from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Known as "nature's golden elixir", the now-legendary Ojon oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair. Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to deliver the look of perfect health and vitality to "hair broken by the blazing sun." The purity of this precious oil makes it a natural ally for hair. see more...

Lauren B.
Didn't like it at all. Just not for me. Thought it would be something totally different. Let down
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Leaves my hair silky smooth... especially after heat styling! Worth the money! I use 4-5 sprays on my medium-length, thick hair.
ana c.
Reno , Nevada
This product left my hair looking and feeling healthy. my hair always feels super soft after using this product
C C.
Sun City, CA
Such a great brand! Their line always leaves my hair feeling and looking so healthy and soft.
Shea B.
Love love love this product. It really leaves my hair feeling soft but without making it feel greasy.
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
This is definitely worth the price. This leaves your hair feeling beautiful! It leaves my hair smooth and soft. Super silky! I love using this when I hear style my hair and it worked great. It also smells pretty nice!
Lydia G.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a really great product leaves my hair so soft and manageable it also has a pleasant smell
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Bought this at Nordstrom rack for $10 I truly love this spray helps moisturize my hair and leaves it soft.
Asome for curly girls like me easy to dentangle hair and leaves hair smelling good and shiny
Nadia Adriana S.
Hobart, IN
Awesome product . leaves my hair untangled and soft. smells so good ! would recommend