BY OJON

A multitasking oil to protect, soften, and boost hair’s shine. From tropical Tahiti to the Kalahari Desert in Africa, from the remote rainforests of Central America and beyond, Ojon™ gathered potent natural oils legendary for their great healing powers and infused them into three phases: Amber, Crystal, and Red. One precious drop of this multitasking wonder protects and transforms dull, dry, or damaged hair to vibrant health. Hair instantly looks glossier, shinier, silkier, and more luxurious. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

paige b.
This is the best hair oil on the market. This smells amazing, it's kind of fun to use, and a little goes a very long way. It does everything that it says it does, it actually does control frizz, it actually is moisturizing or at least appears to be since my hair looks amazingly healthy and shiny when using this, and it does protect against heat damage. I picked mine up from ulta. Would definitely recommend this oil everytime.
Donna R.
Felton
Remember to shake it before using it!! This stiff says total hair therapy and that is exactly what it is. Helped my dry damaged hair, helps my frizz. My hair is just overall better because of this oil. I LOVE IT!
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Shake this baby up and you have a hair oil that combats, frizz, gives shine, and nourishes the hair. I love this oil. I have to constantly remind myself that a little goes a LONG way, since this oil is super dense, and if overused, can make the hair look greasy. But with just a dime-size, it give the hair such a beautiful luster!
Rachael P.
I enjoy using Ojon Hair Oil because it works great at moisturizing my hair and heat protecting it. It also has a great scent and the packaging is neat. The oil itself has an ombre look to it before you shake it up.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
This beautiful looking great smelling bottle is a miracle. My hair is so dry naturally so I need a lot of leave in conditioners and hydrates everyday for my hair. This oil literally does everything and it brought back health to my crazy hair. I just love the blend!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Just an average hair oil. It has three blend of oils that is supposed to nourish and provide shine to the hair. You shake it to create a pretty peach oil cocktail and rub it into the hair. Its very light, which could be good for some. But I don't think this was enough for my thick, slightly coarse hair. Didn't help with shine or anything so far that I've noticed. Will still keep an eye out for hair improvements while using my sample up. So far, not my favorite. Honestly wouldn't reach for these often.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Not for my dry thick hair. I am throwing this bottle away 1/2 empty, because it does absolutely nothing to moisturize, detangle, or help my dry ends. It does somehow end up on my scalp and looks incredibly greasy, even if I only apply it to the ends of my hair. If my ends could just get some of that greasy love, I would keep it. But no, trash.
Yan C.
Norcross, Ga
Ojon rare blend oil total hair therapy comes in an emulsion of 3 different liquids separated out, so I have to shake it before applying it to wet or dry hair. When mixed together, it becomes a light peach color. The directions say to rub it (thus warming it up) into palms of hands before applying to hair. It has a citrus fruit scent. Even though it is oily, it does not weigh down my hair. I have very coarse, color treated hair, and this treatment adds some moisture. I haven't used it long enough to see any "evidence of repair" hahha but of course, I don't expect hair to be repaired with any product, so that kind of claim is outrageous in any ad. In any case, I like the smell and the additional moisture it adds to my hair.
Chiara D.
Elmwood Park
This oil is super light and really doesn’t your hair greasy if you apply it correctly. Pricey but alittle goes a long way. I have blonde, colored damaged hair and this takes away all the frizz. I apply it when my hair is wet and then I style. It gives me a beautiful shine and I’ll always repurchase.
Chelsey H.
Edgewood
I am in love with this product. Everything that has been claimed on the product is actually accurate. I have relaxed hair and keeping it moisturized, glossy/vibrant, and protected from heat damage is a challenge. This is one of the best products that I have ever tried and wish that it could be sold at ultra or sephora again. The price is very expensive for such a small size however, the product is worth it.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
How often do you use this oil? Does it make your hair greasy?
Melissa R.
Oakville
Where can I buy this
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is this a moisturizer or is this strictly for damaged hair?
Antoinette J.
Does anyone know if this got discontinued?  I've been looking around online and it doesn't seem that anyone really has it except maybe ebay or something.  Just curious.
courtney-leigh m.
Is this stuff any good compared to other oils?