Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner 5 oz uploaded by Angelica G.

BY OJON

An intensive, nourishing conditioner that replenishes hydration, softens, and boosts shine. This deep conditioner contains two potent phases: a restorative blend of seven rare oils, including hair-repairing Ojon™ Oil, African shea, Brazilian muru muru, and Indian kokum butters, and a moisture-rich cream infused with deeply nourishing plant-derived conditioners. A single dollop smooths, deeply moisturizes, and helps restore high-gloss shine to even the most dry, damaged hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Ojon oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair. Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to restore perfect health and vitality to hair broken by the blazing sun. see more...

Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner 5 oz
  • "I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to increase their shine and the health of their locks!" in 1 review
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
This deep conditioner is sure to please. Rather a day on the beach or pool side. This conditioner Always manages to keep hair shinny, light and frizz free. Pricey yes but a little goes along way so it does last. You will love how your hair feels I promise.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
This is a great product for your hair! Kinda pricey but none the less it is worth it price! It leaves your hair nice and smooth plus gives it a good shine and the smell is great too! I highly recommend this product!
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
This conditioner feeds your hair and revitalizes the over processed hair it smells like the orient. This is a expensive product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lafayette, CO
This smells amazing, and you can actually tell a difference between just run of the mill conditioner and this product. Way better than other products you find at the grocery store. It made a huge impact on my hair.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I received a sample of this conditioner along with an order that my boyfriend placed with Origins. After one use my hair was noticeably softer and much much shinier (in a good non-greasy way!) I was gifted a full sized bottle for my birthday after raving about it to my friends and family and I love it! It is very pricey at $30 a bottle, so I use it only about once a week, rotating it with my daily conditioner. A little bit goes a long way and I always leave it in a few minutes longer than the suggested 2 minutes. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to increase their shine and the health of their locks!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
New River, AZ
I have very long hair & I'm used to using handfuls of conditioner to moisturize it. You need very little of this product to achieve amazing results! It leaves my hair manageable & smooth!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love this so much! I use it in the shower and leave it on while I do other things and rinse it out and when it dries my hair is SO soft and touchable!
April f.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this conditioner. You instantly feel how soft and moisturized it makes your hair. The smell is ok. It is thick and luxurious, so you can easily detangle hair. It is pretty expensive though at $30 for not a very big bottle. But it is really good.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love the smell of this conditioner. I also did notice that my hair was more shiny and softer when I used it. That being said, it does have a hefty price tag that comes with it.