BY OJON

This lightweight, velvety, aerosol-free foam with light to medium styling hold instantly pumps up dry, lifeless locks to give you the feeling of much-more hair. Nature s golden elixir plus Blue Agave, Aloe Leaf Extract, Wheat Protein, Vitamin E repair as you style your hair.  Adds weightless body, bounce and control while conditioning hair. OjonTM oil  - Known as " nature s golden elixir" , this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair.  Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to restore perfect health and vitality to " hair broken by the blazing sun" . The purity of this precious oil is what creates its natural affinity for hair.  Dry Recovery Conditio see more...

Angela R.
Lubbock, TX
I have been using ojon hair products for over 5yrs. I love their products. I love this foam but it is a little pricey for as much as I have to use. I have also hip length hair.
Micheala F.
Iola, KS
My hair is extremely curly and frizzy! I love this product because I don't have to do much with my hair anymore to get it to stay looking good all day!
Nancy B.
Poway, CA
I love it it makesy hair look goodand I don't have to do much to it anymore
Safia A.
Moorgate
I love it I love it I love it i love this product it makes my hair look soooooooo much better and healtheir even if you don't want volume having the thickest hair you could ever have lol