BY OJON

Like a top coat of polish for hair. This translucent, detangler, hair smoother, shine-booster, styler and leave-in moisturizer-in-one helps repair hair as it infuses dull, lifeless damaged hair with high-gloss highlights. Instantly bumps up the brilliance of blonde, brown and black hair and reveals the radiance of reds.  And nature s hair-repairing golden elixir plus Macadamia oil and Murumuru butter help seal frayed cuticles and smooth frizz to create a silky, light-reflective surface. OjonTM oil  - Known as " nature s golden elixir" , this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair.  Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to restore perfect health and vitality to " see more...

• Does tis product leave a film on the hair? Do you like the smell1 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It left my hair so shiny and soft... and also it helped me with my tngled hair... great product but a little too pricey" in 1 review
  • "I honestly didnt like this product, even after using a small amount I found my hair greasy and unable to hold a style" in 1 review
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Why use gel when you can use this product. If you are like me and you hair tangles this is great. I use it everyday to put my have in a bun or ponytail. I give up on gel they dry y hair out and doesn't give me any benefits to help my hair.
Ang T.
I got this as a sample at Sephora.. and tried it.. it's a bit smelly but It did so much on my hair that I had to purchase it. It left my hair so shiny and soft... and also it helped me with my tngled hair... great product but a little too pricey
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
I honestly didn't like this product, even after using a small amount I found my hair greasy and unable to hold a style
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
I have a sample of this that lasted forever, i just used tiny bit on super frizz days
Trinity B.
Seattle, WA
Love how effective this product is. A little goes a long way. Great scent!
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does tis product leave a film on the hair? Do you like the smell