3 colors available

BY OJON

The repair process begins in the shower. Hair is weakest when wet which amplifies any damage you might already have. This luxurious golden gel fortified with nature s golden elixir, Wheat Proteins and creamy coconut derived cleansers transforms into a rich lather that actually begins to repair damaged hair in the shower. Smoothes ruffled cuticles and unwinds tangles to prevent breakage. Hydrates and helps restore health. Warm water releases the sweet aroma of Tonka Bean, Vetiver and Benjoin to signal hair s revival has begun. OjonTM oil  - Known as " nature s golden elixir" , this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair.  Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to restore p see more...

• Has anyone tried this and had results after u jave used it for a wh...2 Answers
  • Does it have a good smell though ?1 Answers
  • Im looking for a shampoos that help hair grow fast so does it reall...2 Answers
Laura V.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
My hair has been going through a very difficult phase. It is dry, weak, damaged and thinning. I have been trying quite a few different types of products and treatments. Ojon is the answer!! Even my hairdresser is AMAZED at how thick and healthy it is after only 6 weeks of use!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
Purchased the starter set! At Ulta. My daughter and I bleached our hair, and desperately needed to revive our hair! My hairs thin and straight, hers course and curly. This did wonders just with one use we can feel the difference. The smells not my favorite but that's OK!
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this before on my hair. I remember I use to bring this to the salon instead of using the no name brands they featured. liked it a lot but use some other sulfate free options that specialize in my texture of hair.
Imani C.
Imani C.
Bloomfield , NJ
Heather E.
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
This shampoo smells amazing, and leaves my hair super soft and bouncey. I love it!
michelle s.
michelle s.
Virginia Bch, VA
So many wonderful things to say about Ojon. I bought this product and after one use immediately noticed a difference in my hair. My hair was smooth and shiny.
Bridgette  H.
Bridgette H.
Fort Myers, FL
I got this as a free sample from Sephora a while back, I loved it! I got so many compliments on my hair after I used it. It made my hair shiny and healthy feeling without making it greasy.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
I feel like I am doing a great service to my hair when I use this. It feels like a prize and the smell, though strong, reminds me of living in the jungle and trying to fight for food.. but having perfect hair too.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Perris, CA
This shampoo is great for those with dry damaged hair. It really helps to hydrate and make hair look soft and healthy looking. I highly recommend this product. It's absolutely great.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Oceanside, CA
Smells great, feels great in my hair always buy this product to protect my hair from damage and to reverse the damage I do daily to my hair.
Siliana , Tunisia
Im looking for a shampoos that help hair grow fast so does it really effective for hair growth ?
Christine b.
Christine b.
Friendship, NY
Has anyone tried this and had results after u jave used it for a while? I find i have to keep switching my shampoo up because it works really good at first but than it stops working as good.
Siliana , Tunisia
Does it have a good smell though ?
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Petoskey, MI
How much is this product? I'm looking to try a new shampoo and process.