Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Natasha L.
2 colors available

BY OJON

This lush, concentrated daily conditioning balm doesn’t just sit on the surface. It actually surrounds dry, brittle hair with nourishing, healing natural lipids including nature’s golden elixir, antioxidant-rich Brazilian Buriti Oil and Murumuru Butter. Seals in vital moisture and creates the perfect buffer against daily damage. Instantly detangles. Hair looks healthier, silkier, smoother and shinier. OjonTM oil – Known as ". nature’s golden elixir ", this now-legendary oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair.  Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the n. see more...

Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Otsego, MN
I found this damage reverse conditioner at my local Norstrom rack store. After a few uses I have seen some change but not to dramatically but I believe once you do use it often you will see a change in your hair
Odry S.
Odry S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 4b natural hair that is bleached and then color back to black because my hair was soooo damaged I bought this because I was desperate, it's a little bit price in my opinion it's $25 for 8oz I believe... First of all the smell is horrible in my opinion but that's just me putting that to the side it works really good I'm almost done with the bottle it lasted me for month and a half using it every week with a heavy hand :) I haven't notice any drastic change in the health of my hair but it sets goes, and leaves my hair soft after i rinse it out.. So it might not revert the damage but it sure helps me deal with it..