Ojon Damage Reverse uploaded by Natasha L.Ojon Damage Reverse uploaded by Jessica T.
7 colors available

BY OJON

A hair serum that instantly helps repair and restore hair health as it tames frizz and flyaways. This weightless, highly concentrated multitasking serum is fortified with pure Ojon™ oil, nature's hair-repairing golden elixir, plus exotic Rouge Oleifera that penetrates the hair shaft to help strengthen weak hair, fix split ends and flyaways, and tame frizz. Without leaving any oily residue, this serum helps restore brilliant shine and softness to dull, damaged hair while adding suppleness and manageability. A must-have for your daily routine, it absorbs instantly, speeding up heat styling to prevent future damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- Triclosan Known as nature's golden elixir, Ojon oil is rich in essential lipids similar to those in unprocessed, virgin hair. Found only in the rainforests of Central America and harvested and extracted by hand from the nuts of the fragrant Ojon tree, this amazing beauty secret has been used for centuries to counteract the effects of the hot climate and restore to perfect health and vitality hair that's been broken by the blazing sun. see more...

Photos (2)
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I haven't noticed a significant difference in repair of my damaged ends, but do notice that it protects. This is a pretty pricey product and the results are not instant. It probably depends on how damaged your hair it though, and mine was pretty bad.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and I'm not convinced that it does anything. After using it daily for several months I did not notice any difference in my hair at all. I have not been convinced to buy this product.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ojon damahe reverse smells amazing and makes my hair so soft. I was hooked after I received a sample from Sephora.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best brands I've tried for dry and damaged hair... I use this in combination with their famous layered oils and my split ends are remarkably improved within seconds.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
One of my favorite products. It works as promised, and a little goes a long way. This brand is excellent. Definitely will repurchase!
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
I heard of this before and wanted to try it, i have very oily and damaged hair from dyeing it repeatly. would love to try it.
vi e.
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Living in florida, this product is a must!! i absolutely love love love it!!!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
My hair becomes so damaged due to all the heat that i need to use on it daily. this makes my hair look and feel so much healthier
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Otsego , MN
The first time that I try this product I was unsure if I liked it. But after a few times of using this product this damage reverse product has been a lifesaver. My hair tends to get tangles and this oil has restored my hair
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Montreal, Qu├ębec
My hair id damaged from constantly dying it and this product does what it says. the only think I'm not a fan of is the d
smell
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
I have fine and thin hair and unfortunately damage my hair by straightening, will this help my hair in any way?