BY OJON

A super conditioning treatment that protects hair color for up to 40 washes. This weekly conditioning, glossing treatment with pure hair-repairing Ojon™ oil plus Tahitian monoi and jasmine wax helps shield hair from color-stealing environmental damage. Rosemary leaf extract plus UV sunscreen create an invisible protective barrier to further defend light-sensitive hair color. Babassu and jojoba oils increase shine for a more vibrant color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

d m.
This makes my hair soft, adds moisture, and extends my red colour marginally. The smell, however, is bad. It smells like burnt hair, and it lingers. I kept getting wafts of it all day, my husband hates it, and he asked me what I got in my hair. I've even tried cutting it with another conditioner, but this stuff takes over anyway. Overall good results but horrible scent afterwards. ..I'm not sure this product is worth the trouble.
Jeanell W.
Denham Spgs, LA
This product is amazing! I literally could not stop touching my hair after using this product regularly, I even found that I could get away with washing my hair less after using this product for a few weeks. The only negative for me is the price, however it is truly quality and you get what you pay for.
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
This is a staple in my hair care routine especially whenever I colour my hair. This kept my red hair vibrant for over a month and a half without losing any colour. Kind of pricey but totally worth it because you won't be using a lot!