BY OJIO #47 in Cooking Oil

Ashli H.
San Marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
I use coconut oil for the oil pulling technique in order to whiten my teeth. I also use it as part of the homemade deodorant that I use. I love it!
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I hear that coconut oil is a good healthy oil to cook with it even helps burn fat cells and is also good for other things i ben wanting to try this oil hopefully one day i can I'm up for it :)
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this. Very healthy and the better the coconut oil, the more you can use it for. I've used it in my hair to turn it shiny and healthy looking, and I use it daily as an eye makeup remover as this is as natural as it gets.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Foodie Expert
I've used this product before and it's really great. It's versatile and I use it now for my hair skin and food
Jessica G.
Foodie Expert
I love coconut oil!! We use it all the time when we cook. It's healthier than other oils. And coconut oil can be used for so many different things.
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
I use coconut oil for everything. This stuff is great, I put it on my legs after my shower, and also in my food for healthier frying alternatives
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Eu ouço que o óleo de coco é um bom óleo saudável para cozinhar com ele mesmo ajuda a queimar células de gordura e também é bom para outras coisas que eu querendo tentar este óleo, espero que um dia eu posso fazer isso :)
Sam L.
Mansfield, PA
I know using coconut oil is great for cooking, but I've heard a lot about 'oil pulling'. Has anyone tried that, how'd it go?