Ojas Spf 15 Lip Conditioner

by Ojas

What it is: Protect and hydrate your lips, one of your most delicate features, while enhancing their shape and smoothing texture with this lip conditioner. What it does: This highly potent lip therapy helps keep lips healthy, soft and youthful. The unique balm features a powerful blend of natural hydrators, nourishing oils and plumping amino acids. The brand's 3e Protection Serum of rejuvenating and anti-inflammatory edelweiss plant stem cells plus collagen-building peptides and knotgrass help reduce wrinkles while protecting lip firmness and elasticity from future damage. How to use: Use morning and night. Smooth the serum between your fingers and apply on clean, dry skin. Massage into your face, neck and decolletage. Brand: OJAS. Style Name: Ojas Spf 15 Lip Conditioner. Style Number: 5388117. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ojas Spf 15 Lip Conditioner!
Shenita G.
I love this lip moisturizer! Definitely one of my best purchases! I bought it at a local Walmart because of its claims of keeping lips youthful, and I can't say that it's helped, but it definitely keeps them soft and smooth. One thing that I love is that it has SPF 15 so it can protect my lips from the sun! All in all, I'm super happy and would buy this again!

Looking for your answer?