Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesOinkies
Hartz Mountain 3270003331 Oinkie Wraps With Chicken Treats

Oinkies Hartz Mountain 3270003331 Oinkie Wraps With Chicken Treats

by Oinkies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oinkies Hartz Mountain 3270003331 Oinkie Wraps With Chicken Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Jillian S.
Cockeysville, MD
I have used this product for years now and my dog has really liked them. When the rawhide gets close to the end this last time, my dog started to choke on it and I was luckily able to help her get it out. I would not recommend this product.
Vicki S.
High Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our dexter loves and expects his pinkie every evening he comes in from outdoors! We love the heavier benefit of a fun treat for our pet!
Amy W.
Springdale, AR
My pups get me up around 2am wanting a treat!!!!! They Ive that this will last for a while!
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are perfect for my dogs size and she loves them they do not smell bad either like some treats do and they work for rewards
Antoinette T.
GrandFalls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. We give them one every night to eat as a bedtime snack. Very durable!

Looking for your answer?